Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today JB joins the show to discuss a slew of topics that we think you will enjoy.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, and honestly, this show is pretty much all tangents. We talk about quirks at golf courses, the PGL and PGA Tour and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as JB joins the show to go Off Course.

Episode 60 is here and Dan and JB discuss the following topics.

Not Allowing Walkers
Can the PGL be Successful
Mixed Tour Events and PGA Tour Players Mansplaining
New Project X Shafts
And so much more

Continue reading...

This was a fun episode to be a part of. We covered virtually nothing on the list and @Canadan got mad at me.

was sad when wasn;t able to download before drive this morning. :(

#TourPlayerManSplaining

I never realized @JB never takes his glove off. That is so weird! :ROFLMAO:

I never realized @JB never takes his glove off. That is so weird! :ROFLMAO:

Weird is taking it off every time someone gets on the green and only on the green.

The idea that some have to wear their glove while chipping and not while putting says everything...As if the motion is causing sudden slippage.

The idea that some have to wear their glove while chipping and not while putting says everything...As if the motion is causing sudden slippage.
I will definitely chip without my glove on but full swings not a chance. Glove is always off when putting UNLESS playing in rain and wearing rain gloves, strictly because its so hard to get those off and on.

I don't think the hdcp system works that well honestly. Sure potential is there if I manage to have a great day but my current is 7.2, I have only posted one round in last 3 months under 80 yet its barely moved. Just doesn't seem like an accurate representation of the current state of my game. As you mentioned coming off winter in Michigan the first few months tend to be crappy. If I was playing in a hdcp event right now I'd probably get destroyed.

No mansplain predictions? :ROFLMAO:

Great way to kick of the weekend with a few good laughs. Thanks guys!

Fun listen guys! My parents course finally allowed push carts a couple years ago and just this year allowed members to use their own. Don’t give up Dan! And also be sure to listen to JB, electric handwarmers are the only way to go! I guess I understand handicaps as a means to level the field for competitive play, but I also use mine just as a measure of my game. Of course I had a net -7 a couple weeks ago, so that will be haunting my handicap for quite some time.

I think the glove off putting comes from the fact I rarely if ever practice putting with a glove on.

The no push cart rule is mind boggling to me at Canadan's course.

JB, would you give someone a pass for the glove foul for people that typically don't wear a glove. I forgot to do it on a tee box Tuesday because I only wear one when it is hot and humid 85-90+ degrees.

The no push cart rule is mind boggling to me at Canadan's course.

JB, would you give someone a pass for the glove foul for people that typically don't wear a glove. I forgot to do it on a tee box Tuesday because I only wear one when it is hot and humid 85-90+ degrees.

We would have had to have some words. :ROFLMAO:

Back