Enjoying more LPGA prime time coverage this week with the Mediheal.

One thing I did notice watching tonight was Lauren Kim using a Cure putter. I don't recall seeing any other Cure putters in use on any of the professional tours.

Enjoying more LPGA prime time coverage this week with the Mediheal.

One thing I did notice watching tonight was Lauren Kim using a Cure putter. I don't recall seeing any other Cure putters in use on any of the professional tours.

yeah, i saw that...seemed very out of place in the sea of common putters.

yeah, i saw that...seemed very out of place in the sea of common putters.

They are definitely different. Tried them a few different times and couldn't get over the massive head size or the sound.

Absolutely. Good looking ladies with beautiful swings and lots of game.

Absolutely. Good looking ladies with beautiful swings and lots of game.

I too have noticed that they’re more pleasing to the eye.

RE Cure Putters. 3-4 years back a golfing website inadvertently listed them for $49.99 for a couple hours. They honored all the one piece orders at that price (MSRP was like 249-299). I lucked out as I bought me one (didn’t like it) and dad one (shipped to his house, 2 orders) but cancelled all those looking to order multiples to flip. The PGA store trade in for “used” was like $85 at the time.

I hated mine, dad loves his and putts great (for him) with his still.

the LPGA needs to work on it's coverage deals, tho...

I really enjoy watching the LPGA when they are offset from the PGA tour. Its a real relatable game as they drive the ball about the same as I do and play the same lengths I play.

I don’t. But I don’t watch the men often either. Majors for sure but the regular tour is so repetitive after years of seeing it

I don’t. But I don’t watch the men often either. Majors for sure but the regular tour is so repetitive after years of seeing it
I'm pretty similar except I'll occasionally watch the LPGA if it is one of their majors as well.

I've never watched LPGA. I would like to start soon though.

I do when an American lady is in contention, so not very often.

Since getting back into golf this year, i watch whatever i can pga lpga kornferry all of it whatever is on when i am taking a break or working out. Love it all

Have watched them some but since they are going to let men play with them I won't be watching now.

I prefer to watch the LPGA. I definitely can relate better to their game and distances they hit each club, as a 70-year old. The fact that they often use all of their clubs, like I do, is refreshing and real. Too often the PGA golfers only seem to hit their driver, wedge, and putter over and over again. There usually is not much variation. I appreciate their skill and talent, but, as I said, I relate far more to the women's game. And, I appreciate the personalities and lack of ego issues of the LPGA players, in contrast to what I often hear and see while watching the guys.

I've been watching the women whenever I can.
Their distances are similar to mine and they have great tempos.
There are some longer hitters on the LPGA, but on a whole, their style of play is closer to what I'm faced with when I play, and they play courses about the same length as I do. 6100-6500 yrds.
Driver 225-250. 145-150 7iron.
Of course, their technique is much better than mine or my group or 4 to 10 caps.
That's the reason I watch them

Absolutely. Watching the replay of the match play as I type this.

Always love watching the Solheim cup and Women's NCAA as well.

Back