Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

plays nicely if you ask me.
It’s getting there! Put one out at 165 yesterday so for a brief moment the power leak was fixed :LOL:

I do like the technology in golf equipment. I still hit the ball as far and as well as I did when I was in my 30s.

I do like the technology in golf equipment. I still hit the ball as far and as well as I did when I was in my 30s.
Careful, the internet oft says driver technology isn’t real ;):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It’s getting there! Put one out at 165 yesterday so for a brief moment the power leak was fixed :LOL:

I don't like you anymore.

OK, that's a lie.

I don't like you anymore.

OK, that's a lie.
If it makes you feel better I think I broke myself on that one hahaha

This may be a repost so I apologize if it is, but has anyone compared this with the exs pro? Are there big performance differences?

This may be a repost so I apologize if it is, but has anyone compared this with the exs pro? Are there big performance differences?
I believe @Jman has.

I reviewed both, and gamed the Pro all last season after it’s release.

This one spins a touch more, a mere 100 rpm more for me on average, but it’s INSANELY more forgiving. Plus, imo, it sounds better. But, it is a larger footprint.

Put my 15g in the head and I like this beast even more. Tour Edge really turns orders around in a hurry. They are a pretty refreshing company to do business with.

Well, gotta wait until later this week when I can get my adapter put on the 1K Pro White. I have no idea what happened to the RDX Black here but it wasn't a hosel shank. I hit it just a little high on the face and just felt a little flop on a practice takeaway. I was not really a big fan of this shaft anyways so not a big deal I guess.
aaf8cbe880b942a8915ce29532d4b95f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, gotta wait until later this week when I can get my adapter put on the 1K Pro White. I have no idea what happened to the RDX Black here but it wasn't a hosel shank. I hit it just a little high on the face and just felt a little flop on a practice takeaway. I was not really a big fan of this shaft anyways so not a big deal I guess.
aaf8cbe880b942a8915ce29532d4b95f.jpg

They will replace it, even if you are going to use a different shaft.

Put my 15g in the head and I like this beast even more. Tour Edge really turns orders around in a hurry. They are a pretty refreshing company to do business with.

What changes/improvement are you getting with the added weight?

I went to TGW friday and they don't have a single C721 in stock for me to hit.
Fathers day is upon us is what I was told.

What changes/improvement are you getting with the added weight?
A touch higher and straighter. I put a Lighter CB Riptide in To replace the RDX Blue and the extra 5 grams in the head seems to have stabilized it even more. Hit 3 of my longest, straightest drives yesterday on a course where I know where I usually end up. The other drives I had were a little longer than usual and in play.

It just feels better to me. That is probably the biggest difference. If I feel comfortable, I’m going to perform better.

They will replace it, even if you are going to use a different shaft.
I'll shoot them an email, might as well get it replaced just to have as a backup!

Finally tried the 9,5 with a Ventus Red stiff. Really like the sound and feeling. Change the loft for a second round to 10,5. Really straight and easier to launch it high to maximize carry but still getting roll.
More forgiving than my Epic Flash sub zero and also longer. Will have to buy one!

Was testing irons tonight, but couldnt resist pulling this driver once. So on the final hole pulled the driver and hit my Longest drive since tracking with Arccos.

Screenshot_20210617-200014.jpg

I had a great range session today. I have a scramble next week and look forward to unleashing the beast.

Was testing irons tonight, but couldnt resist pulling this driver once. So on the final hole pulled the driver and hit my Longest drive since tracking with Arccos.

View attachment 9013425
From playing that course that is an extremely narrow driving hole. Well done. I’m a fairly straight hitter of the ball and usually hit 7w there.

From playing that course that is an extremely narrow driving hole. Well done. I’m a fairly straight hitter of the ball and usually hit 7w there.
I typically hit my 4i because it is such a tight hole. If I pull driver I'm usually near the driving range net, but this was one of the times where driver really worked out on a short but tight par 4. Risk/reward!

Had a below average driving day today. Still in play on all drives. Figured it out on the 8th hole (playing 9). Even when I’m all over the place I was still able to manage to have shots into the green. The forgiveness is real.

Starting to get a handle on it. Only two real yakkers, one left, one right. Others were pushed a bit or pulled a bit. Pulled when I wanted a cut, and pushed when I wanted the draw. A few “bombs” thrown in to keep me interested. One of longest of year so far that was 30-40 past where I have been finishing up. Just can’t seem to find the middle consistently. Usually high on the face.

\
Starting to get a handle on it. Only two real yakkers, one left, one right. Others were pushed a bit or pulled a bit. Pulled when I wanted a cut, and pushed when I wanted the draw. A few “bombs” thrown in to keep me interested. One of longest of year so far that was 30-40 past where I have been finishing up. Just can’t seem to find the middle consistently. Usually high on the face.
I had same problem when first got mime. Hitting a lot of high loopers off the crown. I started experimenting with moving ball forward in my stance and it worked for me.

Back