Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

It’s looking like we may have a winner here. Can’t wait to hear the full review.

I think most impressive is how simple it is to get this live and in play.

We were in the middle of the fairway Waiting on the group in front of us and I was able to get it out of the bag, in place, and ready within about 20 seconds. Pretty awesome.
Really awesome... Seems they really listened and set up to change the game

Just think, if they can get a swing monitor to be close to accurate against a GC Quad in the $500 price point, I wonder how they would keep that in stock after release. A normal driving range will start to look like a PGA practice area with everyone having the SC300i

Mine is scheduled to be here Thursday. Now to hope it arrives with time for me to head to the range!!!

Can't wait to see the testing results on this, if being pretty accurate I would be very tempted.

I'm glad to see early testing has been promising. I'm looking forward to the full review, but holding up against GCQuad is a strong showing.

So far I am not seeing anything that my SC300 is not doing. I did notice in some of the reviews that the launch can be off some. I am not too concerned about that. Waiting to see just how much more accurate the SC300i is. The software works with the SC300 so that is not an issue.

I won’t be able to get out to the range until Saturday, but pretty darn excited.

Now the only other feature needed would be able to pair the SC300i up with SIM software then I would be golden.

@JB I understand one can video record your swing with the SC300i. Could you look into this as part of your review?
Couldn't find how one does this from their site. Just shows pictures.

Reactions: JB
Oh yeah! Just opened the box and the SC300i is a quality unit. Loaded up my clubs this evening and will be headed to the range tomorrow.
3150A441-72BF-4E19-87CC-AC75EDF0B991.jpeg
F8A3937F-1463-4D79-A022-10082D1C754F.jpeg

Took this out to the range today and was overall impressed. Distances were pretty accurate +/- a yard or two. Hit about 50 balls, but only 11 registered in the app so have to do some research on why that occurred.
In regards to distances I was hitting to targets I could get a distance with my range finder. I did hit some bad shots and the unit was really good at picking those up.
Took some video but can’t find them in the app.
Really excited to see how this helps me dial in the clubs.

I'll be waiting for the review on this one.
Hopefully it's the real thing.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Not sure how I missed this thread. Really interested to see the reviews on this. Looking for something in this range but haven't pulled the trigger because nothing on the market seems to get great reviews for hitting into a net in the garage.

Took this out to the range today and was overall impressed. Distances were pretty accurate +/- a yard or two. Hit about 50 balls, but only 11 registered in the app so have to do some research on why that occurred.
In regards to distances I was hitting to targets I could get a distance with my range finder. I did hit some bad shots and the unit was really good at picking those up.
Took some video but can’t find them in the app.
Really excited to see how this helps me dial in the clubs.
I had a problem with shots not showing up on the app as well. Emailed support and received the following instructions. It worked for me.

"In the update guide below, includes a factory reset. A factory reset might clear up the issue.

Use guide below for best setup and let me know your results.

SC300 Update Guide

Click link below and follow quick guide to reset device. (Another option is to use app to update.)

https://voicecaddie.com/vc-manager-download/

Login into your account or use temporary login info below.

Username: support@voicecaddie.com

Password: voicecaddieupdater

Select Windows or IOS below SC300 to download updater.

Open updater, login once more and connect device to computer. Make sure your device is off.

Select factory reset at top left and let reset run."

Select software update to update device.

Wait for update to complete and unplug device once completed.

I had a problem with shots not showing up on the app as well. Emailed support and received the following instructions. It worked for me.

"In the update guide below, includes a factory reset. A factory reset might clear up the issue.

Use guide below for best setup and let me know your results.

SC300 Update Guide

Click link below and follow quick guide to reset device. (Another option is to use app to update.)

https://voicecaddie.com/vc-manager-download/

Login into your account or use temporary login info below.

Username: support@voicecaddie.com

Password: voicecaddieupdater

Select Windows or IOS below SC300 to download updater.

Open updater, login once more and connect device to computer. Make sure your device is off.

Select factory reset at top left and let reset run."

Select software update to update device.

Wait for update to complete and unplug device once completed.
I’ll give that a try.

Mr Shortgame has a review of it for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSda3Bg0M_o&ab_channel=MrShortGameGolfMrShortGameGolf

The lack of feedback on this one isn't encouraging. Did Voice Caddie bomb out again with this model?

The lack of feedback on this one isn't encouraging. Did Voice Caddie bomb out again with this model?

Not at all. In fact it is working quite well. Travel has hindered final testing phase, but it will be done soon.

Not at all. In fact it is working quite well. Travel has hindered final testing phase, but it will be done soon.
Sounds promising looking forward to the final review.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I don't know if it was the SC300 or the SC300i, but a team mate at the club had one of these with him last week when we went out to play a few holes, so we tried it on a number of shots whilst out on the course

Based on hole yardages and using his rangefinder to check distances to flags etc, it seemed to pick up fairly well on most shots in terms of distance, but there were a number of shots that it completely misread

Couple examples

1 - He hit a drive and it gave him his numbers, then I hit mine (badly) and it told me I was 1yd shorter, with an apex about 50ft higher than his, yet my ball was a good 20yds behind his
2 - He apparently hit a mid-iron with a swing speed of 155mph and ball speed of 100mph according to the unit

I don't know if he had set up the unit with his iron lofts, but seeing as we play completely different irons, I am guessing that could possibly account for some yardage discrepancies, but for a 'cheap' launch monitor it seemed to give a good account of itself

Well well well…this one is headed to Oklahoma for review!

If you’ve read our reviews on the SC100 and SC200, I had the pleasure of doing those, so it’ll be interesting to see how far they’ve come with this one.

And yes, I’ll have my Foresight to do a little side by side work! (y)

This is in hand, and I’ll admit, the weight and quality of it sort of shocked me when I opened it up.

Getting app set up tonight and then going to TRY and start the feedback tomorrow (y)

Back