Tour Edge 48 Hour Delivery Update?

Ordered a set of C721 irons and 48 hours is confirmed. Not only that, I ordered last Thursday evening and they'll arrive tomorrow. Four business days for a set of custom irons from order to deliver.

Ordered a set of C721 irons and 48 hours is confirmed. Not only that, I ordered last Thursday evening and they'll arrive tomorrow. Four business days for a set of custom irons from order to deliver.

yeah that's all sorts of awesome

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I have one range session with mine, and the potential for this to be a great set is there. What shafts did you go with?

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I have one range session with mine, and the potential for this to be a great set is there. What shafts did you go with?
KBS TGI 80S

Way lighter than I'm used to, but hoping for easier distance with a more controlled tempo.

Is Touredge still doing this?

I ordered yesterday and it shipped today 😮

Are there any updates on this story? Is the 48 hour shipping still in effect?

Took 3 days for the 6h I ordered on the weekend.

Took 3 days for the 6h I ordered on the weekend.
Still not bad considering other OEMs are taking anywhere from weeks to months for a club.

Still not bad considering other OEMs are taking anywhere from weeks to months for a club.
Oh, I was not complaining. It's here before golf league tomorrow, and that's what really matters.:)

Back