EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I have 18 booked tomorrow morning!

I am booked for Saturday morning, tentative for Saturday afternoon, and will likely book as a single for Sunday depending on how Saturday goes 😬
Regular league play and match play event tomorrow. Then Monday is the next tournament in the series for the NYS Amateur series.
Playing a round tomorrow morning, but that is it for the weekend. Next week is going to be busy though. 2 match play events and 2 league nights.
I have 18 booked tomorrow morning!

The squad is active as always! Feeling a hole in one by someone this weekend!

The squad is active as always! Feeling a hole in one by someone this weekend!
Sad inactive team member here😢 I’m all in next week though!

Grandaddy crew and alumni, are you playing golf this weekend?
I'm playing tomorrow afternoon with a close friend at a nice course.. should be fun!!

Just want to say a huge thank you to the Grandaddy crew. This group of guys is pretty damn awesome!

Cap @MattyD-MPLS given out some good news to the crew on our regular zoom call to welcome the new members.

IMG_20210618_222305__01.jpg

I noticed that a Callaway "Tour Fit" demo/fitting day was being held at a course near me this Sunday. So naturally I signed up for a one hour "full bag" fitting.

What should I focus on? I'd like to get a putter fitting actually, and then maybe spend some time with irons and driver. Part of me thinks scrap both of the latter and just go putter - wedges. Maybe just go with the flow?

I did the Callaway Tour Fit day this morning and posted a thread about it for anyone interested. It was a lot of fun, and very educational.

Happy Father's Day to any dads on the 2021 Grandaddy team!

So quiet in here. 🙊
Lots of planning happening for our meetup in Chicago next month going on. We're thinking of fun ways to interact while we are there. But I do have a question for those participants and hopefuls:

Callaway's product refresh schedule is pretty consistent, what are you hoping they bring out/ update this upcoming year?

We need to arrange a @MattyD-MPLS and @xThor side by side frame...
For science reasons...

we still haven’t seen them in the same room together.....

I think there has to be a way to use that to our advantage somehow during the Gdaddy. Maybe have them swap matches as needed with a “bathroom break”

we still haven’t seen them in the same room together.....

I think there has to be a way to use that to our advantage somehow during the Gdaddy. Maybe have them swap matches as needed with a “bathroom break”
Which one is Hannah Montana and which one is Miley?...

Amen to that
PM grind 3.0
Amen to that! I've been waiting! Not sure how they improve it, but if they can give me the low bounce W in that form factor I'd be in heaven.

I'm thinking it'll be something to follow the rogue > mavrik > ??? Lineup ... maybe something like 'callaway renegade'

Love the planning and bonding from the team this year. You guys are going to rock this year.

Lots of planning happening for our meetup in Chicago next month going on. We're thinking of fun ways to interact while we are there. But I do have a question for those participants and hopefuls:

Callaway's product refresh schedule is pretty consistent, what are you hoping they bring out/ update this upcoming year?
PM grind 3.0
Amen to that

Amen to that! I've been waiting! Not sure how they improve it, but if they can give me the low bounce W in that form factor I'd be in heaven.

I would concur on a new PM Grind, one with a little softer edges and not so square!

Being selected for something like this is incredible! It gives you months and months to daydream about how you want to set up your bag.

I have gone through so many iterations of what my bag will look like.

Knowing that I don't play courses all the way back any more has made me want A LOT of wedges!

My current wish list:
Driver 7*
4 Wood 16.5* - Replacing 15* 3 Wood
20-21* Hybrid- Replacing 18* Hybrid
5-PW
48* 52* 58* 60 or 62*

The thought process is having a higher lofted SW instead of just a 60 to hit full shots and then have the 62* for around the green.

I have golf league tonight. Might do a lil scorecard update for y’all in here.

Didn’t get to keep the score tonight fellas, but it was an ugly +7 on 9 so it was more than likely for the best. Had 2 eagle putts from 15 feet and par’d the hole.... triple bogeyed a par 3. It was off the rails tonight.

one thing I’m excited for at ECPC is the putter fitting. I have a TaylorMade Spider Mini which j do like, but I’m not sure if it’s the putter that best fits my stroke. I have never had any sort of putter fitting so I’m excited to see what option proves the best for me. Also I can’t wait to have all Callaway wedges. I hit my 54° Mack daddy so well, I think the 60 and 52 are going to be weapons for me.

Give me a Toulon Rossie!!! Pleeeaaasseeee Odyssey bring that to life!

PM grind 3.0

I agree with this also. Although i love the current model so much I'm not sure it needs an update.

Back