Contest Winners Thread

This isn't a bad win!

I have picked up several small wins in the past few weeks and a few pretty nice ones over this past weekend.

I won four boxes of USA themes golf tees from Western Birch, a PGA Championship (Kiawah Island) prize pack with a cap, divot tool and a sleeve of balls from Up to Par Golf and a autographed copy of Tom Coyne's book A Course Called American from Titleist all on Instagram.

Yesterday I found out I won a golf belt, cap and towel from Live Forever Golf and Red Clay Soul on Instagram.
Screenshot_20210622-073947_Instagram.jpg

Then from Twitter I got a message that I won a U.S. Open prize pack from Imagine Golf.
20210622_075031.jpg

And right before I turned in for the night I received an email that I won a Cobra Golf Radspeed X Vessel Tour Stand Bag from Play Better golf in their Father's Day giveaway.
Screenshot_20210622-075356_Chrome.jpg

So a few nice weeks over the past few weeks.

Attachments

• 20210622_075031.jpg
    20210622_075031.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 2
@Just_Hacking - Dang, John, congrats on the continued epic luck! some really cool prizes there, especially that bag!

Congrats to all the winners. THP'rs are really making a haul !

I just found out this morning that I won this......

That is an amazing win! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations in the big win @Drumdog !!!

Lots of big wins recently.. congrats guys

That is pretty cool!!!!!

Awesome bag congratulations

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

A great week for me, finally got the Squairz Speed golf shoes I won in an April Masters contest

1624524016790.png
Father's day found out I won the @THPGolf Instagram Bridgestone contest ( thank you again @JB )

1624524167595.png

and capped off Father's day winning a dozen Callaway Chrome Soft balls in the PGATour.com fantasy golf league on the Callaway Community Forum (sorry @shanewu )

These were delivered yesterday for my Twitter win.

Bridgestone.jpg

Found out yesterday I won a golf cart cooler that goes on the front of the cart. Pretty cool, but @KEV says it looks like a golf cart fanny pack!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Found out yesterday I won a golf cart cooler that goes on the front of the cart. Pretty cool, but @KEV says it looks like a golf cart fanny pack!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the Rock can wear one, your golf cart can wear one!

I knew i had won, but waited until hey arrived, US OPEN weekend i won a drawing with Pete Pappas for 3 Travis Mathews Zinna Perfect Polos and a Hat.
The Hat has not arrived but these showed up todayIMG_1394.jpeg

Found out I won this today…
499DE60C-F0E9-45ED-ABD4-24524F2B8688.png

Awesome wins to this group! need to go find a lucky rock to rub!

Back