Sacks Parente Series 54 Mallet Review

So @GolferGal has been using the center shafted Series 54 and yesterday it was still in my bag when I went to go play 5 holes with @JDax real quick. I continue to roll it well and might end up stealing it from her.

So @GolferGal has been using the center shafted Series 54 and yesterday it was still in my bag when I went to go play 5 holes with @JDax real quick. I continue to roll it well and might end up stealing it from her.

Hands off my putter! It took me a minute to get comfortable with a center shafted putter, but now I love it. Get your own putter. :cool:

The size was distracting at first, but I adjusted quickly, and since I’ve been using a center shafted SeeMore, the position of the shaft on the Series 54 didn’t bother me at all.

I have one complaint/request from the company, please make a better fitting putter cover. The one for my putter never closes right or stays put the way I would like. That’s my only complaint.

I have one complaint/request from the company, please make a better fitting putter cover. The one for my putter never closes right or stays put the way I would like. That’s my only complaint.
Yeah, I was surprised at the cover for it when I was out at HQ

Yeah, I was surprised at the cover for it when I was out at HQ

It’s really my only issue, otherwise I absolutely love the putter and I putt really well with it. I love the feel, the sound, the way it lines up to the ball, all of it. I just don’t love the fit of the cover.

@GolferGal rolled in a par save on 4 and a birdie putt on 5 with the Series 54 a couple of days ago.

The more I roll this one, the more I think it could end up in my bag permanently.

One of these will be found in the mystery bags coming soon.

Made a putter switch to this one today in the bag.

Broke down and grabbed one of these!🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
I’ve been researching and studying putter brands. First tee conversation with @JB at the Morgan Cup really made me consider them.

Finally got a chance to roll this putter putting instrument today! 😳 This thing is the real deal. I’ve never seen a more pure roll than I did today. No, hopping and rolling. No skidding and rolling. Just end over end. The ULBP shaft is voodoo. The putter head feels so heavy when you hold it out, but when you place it behind the ball, it feels weightless. Love the vernier acuity lines on top. Makes alignment super easy. The consistent pace was impressive. Everything got to the hole or just slightly passed. Feel is relatively soft and sound was a low volume tock. The only negative is I’m always worried about putting too much stress on the shaft or another club banging into in in the bag. I need a bag with a putter well for some peace of mind. If you have never tried Sacks Parente before, you’re doing yourself a disservice.

Still loving this putter, but I’m scared I’m going to break the shaft accidentally. Need to get a bag with a putter well ASAP.

Rolled the ball well today. Putter is tremendous. Every putt just rolls end over end. No wobble, no hopping. Just true. The vernier acuity alignment with my divide ball makes lining up putts very easy. Pick my line, gauge the speed and we have results. My putting has improved dramatically since my fitting, and this putter is making it even better.

I didn’t putt very well at the Rivalry. Nerves mostly, plus the greens were fast for this early, especially at Bluegrass. I had 12 foot birdie putt on #2 that I decided to lay up on!😳 And, without missing a beat, @JB said, “well you hit that with a limp c**k!”🤣 I was laughing so hard I almost missed the next one. I’m going to continue to roll this because it has tremendous potential and I haven’t had it 2 months yet.

I didn’t putt very well at the Rivalry. Nerves mostly, plus the greens were fast for this early, especially at Bluegrass. I had 12 foot birdie putt on #2 that I decided to lay up on!😳 And, without missing a beat, @JB said, “well you hit that with a limp c**k!”🤣 I was laughing so hard I almost missed the next one. I’m going to continue to roll this because it has tremendous potential and I haven’t had it 2 months yet.
I thought you putt pretty well on Sunday. Other than that weak lay up, speed control was excellent. Being on line with nearly every putt isnt bad either.

Back