Cobra King Tec Hybrid

Currently have one sitting in the cart...
Update: still in the cart but I’m getting closer. Also I noticed Pre-order is gone and it’s listed as in stock

Update: still in the cart but I’m getting closer. Also I noticed Pre-order is gone and it’s listed as in stock
This is not helpful when I’m trying to be responsible and put it in hand first before buying

These look great and sound kind of super-hybridy!

Who thinks this in the 2H and a Radspeed in a 4 is a good idea? More of a tee club and have the 4 be an approach club.
I think given the lower spin characteristic of the club, that would be my theory for it.

This is not helpful when I’m trying to be responsible and put it in hand first before buying
We have a thread about buying blind...seems pretty prime time to test that out :LOL:

We have a thread about buying blind...seems pretty prime time to test that out :LOL:
If I wasn't smitten with the RadSpeed 4h I probably would have already taken the plunge. Want to put this up against it to see which way I go for the 3hybrid

I'm really going to have to go try some Hybrids. I would say that this does not appeal to me visually in the way an Tsi3 does. However, understanding the way different hybrid designs work, this would be more one that would fit my game.

Oooo I like this. The weights remind me of my F7 driver. Actually, this would look quite nice in the bag next to my F7.

Now I'm checking with my pro shop to see if I can order through them since I have shop credit. I'm ridiculous :LOL:

I wonder if this is a precursor to fairway wood tech we may see next

Got an email saying these are available now :oops:

Got an email saying these are available now :oops:
Would really like to see the size and profile in hand. It’s still a curious release to me.

Love the looks of this club. Really like the movable weights. As I mentioned earlier in this thread the weights remind me of my F7 driver. I think I need this one.

Seriously, I was never really big into Cobra but right now I could fill an entire bag of all Cobra. Each and every day I'm getting more and more jealous of you Morgan Cuppers.

That's a great looking hybrid. On the radar for sure

With my bag setup I don’t need this right now, but in my head I’ve already purchased a 2H.

I’m thinking a 2h will end up in my bag

Who thinks this in the 2H and a Radspeed in a 4 is a good idea? More of a tee club and have the 4 be an approach club.
This is what I am considering. I love the RadSpeed 4h for approaches (Had one stop within 8 ft 😍). But thinking one of these in the 2 or 3 set low to give me a little more juice for par 5s. I think I’ll have better success with that than a fairway wood. Plus the adjustability means I can find the gapping I need from the 4h.

Also, it appears the local gg has these in stock for testing. Hopefully get to give them a go this week.

6DD81C23-FDB8-4735-A161-8CC36B3B2970.jpeg
9EE740B8-5CE0-471B-81F9-DB7765EF377E.jpeg

I'm sold on the stealth looks. Having never played an adjustable hybrid, would be cool to tinker with it a bit. I just put a cobra driver in my bag this year, this is a tease!!

Looks even better in outside pictures. When’s the review 😀

Back