What golf stuff did you buy today?

Greens fees and a new divot tool

Just picked up the mate to the 56.14F bought last week -- an SM8 60.08M. Wedge set is complete!

IMG_1763.jpeg

Bought yesterday, Amazon Prime, the Vessel Player's 2.0 bag, it was my overall 3rd choice but saving about $100 made me more than satisfied, and if I am not happy when it arrives, then back it goes. I know to look for/at the ability for it to stand in the bag holder in the garage, and how it sits on the pushcart. I went with white/black.

First choice (as it's slightly larger) was white/blue v.3 (not in stock), then white/blue v.2 (not on sale) and finally white/black v.2.

I wanted a 6 way top (got it), and I do like the way the v.2 uses the blue (or black) vice on the entire panel of the v.3.

Wife not happy, me, I'm pretty, pretty, pretty happy.

These arrived today. Hopefully one of them will be an anti-3-putt charm. I need it.

daa07c022f669b56c3018422ac26c9b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedge shafts!!

What kind?!
The MMT 105 stiff scoring wedge shafts. I figured I really like the MMT 95 stiff shafts in my irons and tend to play shafts slightly heavier in my wedges so I wanted to give these a try. It will be my first time playing graphite shafts in my wedges

FDE12566-15AC-4E17-829C-9AC9F93CD86E.jpeg

The MMT 105 stiff scoring wedge shafts. I figured I really like the MMT 95 stiff shafts in my irons and tend to play shafts slightly heavier in my wedges so I wanted to give these a try. It will be my first time playing graphite shafts in my wedges

i’m looking forward to your feedback on those shafts. I haven’t been giving them some thought for next year acquisition.

Haven't bought it yet, but on the way home from work I will be stopping at Dick's and picking up a long sleeve shirt for sun protection. Have a 2 day tourney this weekend with temps to 105 on a course with almost zero trees. :cool:

Haven't bought it yet, but on the way home from work I will be stopping at Dick's and picking up a long sleeve shirt for sun protection. Have a 2 day tourney this weekend with temps to 105 on a course with almost zero trees. :cool:

What course are you playing? You are out in Spokane Valley aren’t you?

You may want to try sun sleeves instead. They sort of help keep you cool where shirts generally do not. I was skeptical but now a believer

Tickets for the Wednesday practice round and Thursday tourney round at Southern Hills for the 2022 PGA!

You may want to try sun sleeves instead. They sort of help keep you cool where shirts generally do not. I was skeptical but now a believer
I am a believer in the sun sleeves as well and just purchased several more. I have very fair skin which burns easily and these have been a great alternative to having to use a ton of sunscreen!

You won’t regret it!

Precision Pro NX9 Slope rangefinder. I really like using the GPS watch but there are times when you just need the laser.

I love having both for front and back numbers and to the pin.

A stretch woven belt and sun sleeves from amazon.

Very impressive work from Tour Edge. Ordered Monday afternoon, waiting at my house today.
20210623_183332.jpg

20210623_154553.jpg20210623_154543.jpg

Wife refuses to make up her mind about the G425's, and I can't handle watching her struggle through the mixed bag she has anymore, so this is what she's getting for now. I know the shafts are a good fit, and she gets her own set she gets to take the plastic off for $140.

I got the shirt from Dick's but it's not going to work. They had NO UPF long sleeve golf shirts for men, so I opted for one in their watersports section.
Bad move, even though I bought a size larger than I normally wear, when I got it home it was like a girdle. It's going back today and will look for sun sleeves.

Back