What did you shoot today?

View attachment 9014119

Mountain course with a ton of blind tee and approach shots, that was interesting without gps. Really hit the ball quite well the whole round, just a lot of unpredictability/unfamiliarity. Greens were pretty nice, and I dropped a couple beauties, but got fooled a couple times. Wasn't where we planned on playing, but that got rained out, and our whole schedule is out of whack now, so unfortunately I won't get back to town in time to tee it up with @ttucliffhanger and see him crush it with his friends tomorrow. It was a long shot from the start, but was hoping I could make it work. And it looks like they actually mowed the tee boxes! , so that's kind of a double kick in the nuts. Lol On the plus side, I got to play today with the wife, have been having fun, and the roller coaster killed someone AFTER we rode it. 😕. So I probably shouldn't complain.
No, they needed to be mowed. That was my one complaint but other than that course was in the best shape I’ve ever seen it. But they were out mowing while I was playing.

No, they needed to be mowed. That was my one complaint but other than that course was in the best shape I’ve ever seen it. But they were out mowing while I was playing.
Okay. That's my one complaint too. It's a great course, but that grass is fluffy enough (#4 tee is hilarious in this way) without it being long. The ball can seriously sit up a couple inches when it is. Looks great though, and nice round today. Hopefully you can come at the front a little bit tomorrow!

Okay. That's my one complaint too. It's a great course, but that grass is fluffy enough (#4 tee is hilarious in this way) without it being long. The ball can seriously sit up a couple inches when it is. Looks great though, and nice round today. Hopefully you can come at the front a little bit tomorrow!
That’s the hopes. I had 3 bad shots, 1 of which I just caught a bad break (#5 I hit a bomb and it caught a limb and only went 200) and then hit a not so great 5w and that hole cost me.

Scrambled to a 3 under 33 in a two man best ball tonight. Good enough for second place which was prettt good with the heavy winds

I played 36 holes at my home course and shot -2 for both rounds. I’m super pleased with my ball striking but my putting was my weakness today which is nothing new.

Finally getting back to the golf after my three week gauntlet of coaching and soccer tournaments. +1 37 from the one ups. 8/9 GIRS with at least six of those being real birdie looks. Only made one of them 😕 I even three putted for bogey once and made bogey on the one green I missed. Overall though, very happy with everything but my putting lol

Just shot a 78 on a par 68. Not a super challenging course, but I think it's the first time I've shot under 80, so pretty pumped about that. Putting was still the weakness today.

Shot a 1 over for 9 last evening. Had a blow up hole on the 8th. Just killed me.

39 - 40 / 79. Silly mistake on a par 3 but overall my game has been the most consistent it has ever been. Very confident with it.

I went out to play a few holes before work (teacher), and I was by myself first off the tee at 6:00am. Started, Eagle, Par,Birdie,Par Eagle on the first five, then proceeded to par in for a 31. When I finished 9 it was 6:55 and I have to be in school at 7:30. Wish I could of finished this round, had the potential to be a career low.

44/41 = 85 today. Don’t know my stats bc I started to track and picked the wrong course, so just let my buddy keep my score on the cart. Had a blast and just relaxed a little. Didn’t play as good as yesterday, but that’s ok!

40,38 for a 78.

Today was my 3rd consecutive round with a two-under 71. My golf buddy, who witnessed three of my last 4 rounds, told me that my golf game is stuck in a rut after we finished today. :)

Today was my 3rd consecutive round with a two-under 71. My golf buddy, who witnessed three of my last 4 rounds, told me that my golf game is stuck in a rut after we finished today. :)

Room for anyone else in that rut?

A miserable 87. 1 over through 5 and then the wheels literally came off. I don’t think I hit a fairway or green in regulation after that.

We played in 2:55 though so silver lining, but the course beat me up today.

Walked 18 in 90 degree heat. Shot 39 on the front and then just ran out of gas - and focus - for a 43 on the back = 82. Frustrating.

A miserable 87. 1 over through 5 and then the wheels literally came off. I don’t think I hit a fairway or green in regulation after that.

We played in 2:55 though so silver lining, but the course beat me up today.
2:55? At least you didn't suffer for long . . . .

2:55? At least you didn't suffer for long . . . .
Our club is pretty quick normally. Add in weekday and afternoon and it’s quick. Ran into a big match on 15 or it would have been 2:15

44/41 = 85 today. Don’t know my stats bc I started to track and picked the wrong course, so just let my buddy keep my score on the cart. Had a blast and just relaxed a little. Didn’t play as good as yesterday, but that’s ok!
You are killing me! Was this in thegrint?? Because at least twice there the wrong course, that looks like the right course/color tees/whatever has come up and on hole 2 I'm like wtf is wrong with this picture?! :ROFLMAO:. And then I switch and someone gives me grief on here about playing two courses at once. Lol

You are killing me! Was this in thegrint?? Because at least twice the wrong course, that looks like the right course/color tees/whatever has come up and on hole 2 I'm like wtf is wrong with this picture?! :ROFLMAO:. And then I switch and someone gives me grief on here about playing two courses at once. Lol
That’s exactly what happened. When I went to enter my score on #3 I was like, this isn’t right, so I said screw it haha and just played for fun and used the cart. Didn’t even know what my score was until the end.

43-41 for an 84, which is really good for me. Everything today was just consistent - drives, 2nd shots, and chipping. Struggled a bit with my putting early but that’s because my GIRs on the first few holes left me with 40 ft uphill twisting putts. Best hole of the day was the par 4 10th - great drive, but then I pulled my 7i into the left green side bunker. Managed to hit out of the bunker to within half a foot of the hole for a nice tap in par.

Still have a lot to work on, but it was nice to hit the ball well for a change!

77 (39/38). A pretty good score for how I felt and swung today. Back was tight this morning and just never felt great over the ball and was fighting the swing a bit all day. Made a couple good putts which helped.

Back