If any of you have a simulator with TGC 2019 try out "Red Rock GC Las Vegas MTN", I just published it for guy and it is amazingly life like. Beautiful course, tons of elevation changes. I believe Red Rock has a sister course that is public, maybe similar?
Arroyo GC is the sister course. They share a lot of facilities and are right next to each other. I have never played RRCC, but I've played Arroyo plenty of times. Same grounds crew, etc. Great course.

Arroyo GC is the sister course. They share a lot of facilities and are right next to each other. I have never played RRCC, but I've played Arroyo plenty of times. Same grounds crew, etc. Great course.
Definitely one of my favorite courses off the touristy path. Sienna is another fun one.

Gonna be in Vegas for a couple days in July and I just got a tee time at Las Vegas Country Club. Anybody played there before?

LVCC is a good course to play once. I find it really boring but the strip views are cool. I hope you are teeing off around 6 am because Vegas is miserable in July. I wouldn’t play golf there for free then.

Just booked Vegas at the end of Sept. Playing with the wife. Normally, play 9 and need to rent clubs. Any suggestions?

Definitely be teeing off by 7:30 or 8 at latest. We played 4 days in a row last week with highs around 115-118. It was already in the 90s by 6am but taking a cart and drinking tons of water and Gatorade was ok. I went through 4 Gatorades and 5 waters per round.

I love vegas country club play it every time I'm out there. Not very crowded and lots of history and always in great shape. Statue of dean martin, FBI plane in lake and left Rosenthal house as well. Really cool old Las Vegas vibe

Gonna be in Vegas for a couple days in July and I just got a tee time at Las Vegas Country Club. Anybody played there before?

Played here a few times, and always enjoyed that it was probably the most unique golf course in LV (IMO) as it reminds me much more of a California-type golf course. Lots of big, old trees lining fairways, not so much desert.

Pretty straightfoward layout from what I remember, and conditions were always pretty good. Used to host an LPGA event (not sure if they still do or not though). I think you'll have fun.

Well bad luck for me and LVCC. After they told me I had a tee time, they came back and said that they didn't realize I was requesting a time on a Monday and that they are closed on Mondays. Boo
Is the Wynn crazy expensive?

Well bad luck for me and LVCC. After they told me I had a tee time, they came back and said that they didn't realize I was requesting a time on a Monday and that they are closed on Mondays. Boo
Is the Wynn crazy expensive?
Whats crazy? Yes its expensive but relative to vegas its high end.

I was looking at next week on Golf Now and Wynn was around $250 if I recall. The times didn’t work for me, so I didn’t book. I might try Bali Hai for $150

I was looking at next week on Golf Now and Wynn was around $250 if I recall. The times didn’t work for me, so I didn’t book. I might try Bali Hai for $150
How good is the Wynn course? Planning on playing it day of arrival of Morgan Cup.

I have not played it, just heard good things.
It's on our list of courses seeking raters...So I reached out. It's a freebie so why not.

If any of you have a simulator with TGC 2019 try out "Red Rock GC Las Vegas MTN", I just published it for guy and it is amazingly life like. Beautiful course, tons of elevation changes. I believe Red Rock has a sister course that is public, maybe similar?
Thanks for everything you've built for TGC2019. I've enjoyed playing your courses. Looking forward to this one now.

Just booked Vegas at the end of Sept. Playing with the wife. Normally, play 9 and need to rent clubs. Any suggestions?

That is the prime
How good is the Wynn course? Planning on playing it day of arrival of Morgan Cup.
Its a good course. They really screwed up 18, which use to be a great finishing hole. Now it’s a Par 3.

Golfnow often has reasonable tee times a few days out of when you want to book - usually between $250 and $325 which is good compared to the $500 rack rate.

For the price I’d rather play Cascata.

Thanks for everything you've built for TGC2019. I've enjoyed playing your courses. Looking forward to this one now.
Glad you have enjoyed them. As a golfer it is great to experience courses from around the world.

That is the prime

Its a good course. They really screwed up 18, which use to be a great finishing hole. Now it’s a Par 3.

Golfnow often has reasonable tee times a few days out of when you want to book - usually between $250 and $325 which is good compared to the $500 rack rate.

For the price I’d rather play Cascata.

prime season? What's the temps like the last week of Sept?

prime season? What's the temps like the last week of Sept?
I actually played Wynn $225 Sept 2019. Late sept - early October is the best golf weather there IMHO. Its also one of the prime seasons with the other being mis March through may.

I noticed that a lot of courses are closed the last two weeks of Sept for over seeding. Is it hard to get a tee time? Are the courses that are opened packed? Add the Raiders game, uuugh. Go to Mesquite? Any other suggestions?

I noticed that a lot of courses are closed the last two weeks of Sept for over seeding. Is it hard to get a tee time? Are the courses that are opened packed? Add the Raiders game, uuugh. Go to Mesquite? Any other suggestions?
Busy but since it still can be hot in sept there are tee times out there. Paiute does not overseed and has three fantastic courses.

I am playing Bali Hai tomorrow early. I have never played there but the time worked with my daughter’s dance competition and it was a reasonable cost and close enough to Uber

I am playing Bali Hai tomorrow early. I have never played there but the time worked with my daughter’s dance competition and it was a reasonable cost and close enough to Uber
Great course! It’s always a good time out there. I play it a lot due to the Uber convenience.

Back