Tour Event 2021 Travelers Championship

Woooow DJ left that one out to the right. Bros 🤜🤛

I know... because they’re not machines 🤷🏻‍♂️. Have you ever watched any golf ball testing with a swing robot? You’d think balls would be landing on top of each other, right? Nowhere near. The deviation is incredible. When you introduce a human into that mix it’s impossible to be consistent all the time. Literally a physical impossibility.
I know there human, maybe it’s the lunar pull but still 45 feet that’s a lot of miss for an expert

Thought I saw something about only in hybrid but could be wrong. Thought it was in the THP thread?
Haven’t been able to keep up! Would assume he’d be working to transition to one.

That was some bunker shot from Finau just now. :sick:

Why do the big names get all the attention?
Even when playing lousy, the guys that are doing well should get more attention

The original Brooksy just went fore left over the people and the railroad tracks behind them 😖

Bubba just hit a 334 yard driver and then a 240 yard driver. Never boring!

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before:

Brooks with a shot on 9 to get to -5. The eagle from the fairway that spun back at least 20 ft

"I hit it hard"

-Brooks Koepka

Phil is struggling with the putter right now. He is missing the putts you expect him to routinely make.

Daaaaamn Bubba just lost his driver head.

Bubba just lost his driver head off the tee at 2....and still found the fairway....

@MWard must have done the epoxy work on that one.

Looks like the tip is stuck in the driver head. 295 yards on the broken bat drive…

Back