The Volition America Movement

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today John from Volition America joins the show to discuss the movement and so much more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but John from Volition America joins the show to discuss the creation, ties to Folds of Honor and more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Volition joins the show to go Off Course.

Untitled-18-1024x692.jpg

Episode 62 is here and Dan and John discuss the following topics.

Where did Volition America Come From?The Folds of Honor Tie In

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-volition-america-movement/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed this show. You can tell John has a passion for this and a dedication to grow it.

Really cool hearing the evolution of Volition America. From about what the company is trying to create, to the story of Gary Woodland at 13 under, just an amazing journey for a company that supports amazing causes. Thanks for bringing this to into the OffCourse spotlight and telling the story which will only further the momentum behind building their Volition community!

I had no clue how broad their goals were with the Volition America brand. Cool story and idea. I've been close to pull the trigger on some puma volition stuff in the past, but this might put me over.

This was a great one @Canadan, I really enjoyed it on my drive and the insights/convo were definitely engaging. Love the Volition movement and what they stand for.

This was a great one @Canadan, I really enjoyed it on my drive and the insights/convo were definitely engaging. Love the Volition movement and what they stand for.
Makes me want to pick up some logo stuff for sure. Thanks for listening.

Makes me want to pick up some logo stuff for sure. Thanks for listening.
I was actually just perusing the options right now!

I just used Dan and OffCourse as my next "conference call" to get off the one I was on. It's only a tiny little lie.

i saw that DeMarini (Wilson) has put out a volition softball bat as well...

i saw that DeMarini (Wilson) has put out a volition softball bat as well...

They talked about that in the show. Good conversation about the brands involved.

This was sooo good @Canadan. I have supported folds of honor and played in charity tournaments for them. I didn’t realize how exactly it started though. So cool.

great listen.

Great pod, Dan! I have a Folds of Honor buckle for a Nexbelt that I wear all the time. I had no idea what Volition represented but it's damned cool. I need to check out the collection and add a piece or 3 to the wardrobe.

Enjoyed the show, I really support the brand and what they represent.
Will be purchasing a few polos next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I plan to listen to this during a drive this afternoon. Sounds interesting!

Enjoyable podcast this week and definitely a company I will be supporting.

Great listen.. I honestly thought that volition was a puma thing. I didn’t know it was a separate company.

Interesting listen. Thanks.

Love my Volition gear!

Such a great organization, thanks for another great listen

I bought the Puma Volition America brand shirts once I heard of the 13% going to the Folds of Honor.
Nice to see DeMarini (Wilson) join as I used their products back when I played soft ball almost every day.

I really liked this show.
With that said, this coming Friday, Ryan from Budget is on the show and it might be my favorite Off Course ever after just editing it.

Back