EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Lefties unite, stay together! Pick us.
Heck yes! Left handed is where it's at! Unless you want to buy certain golf equipment... like high end putters. Then we're out of luck.:ROFLMAO:

Something kinda fishy. Me thinks too many people saying to pick them. When everyone knows you need more Fuffle time.

Wow, this would be an awesome trip!!!

PGA National is the perfect backdrop for this type of event. Courses are challenging and some cool areas to hang out and enjoy the company.

PGA National is the perfect backdrop for this type of event. Courses are challenging and some cool areas to hang out and enjoy the company.
You've been there?

I am a more of a pick THPers that I have yet to meet, but I think would be fun. Someone new and someone as a vet. It would be too hard to choose between those I know. Too many great people.

Oh we talked about it. I don't think she going to enter. I think she has her heart set on going to California with you fellas:ROFLMAO:
That makes sense :LOL: I’m rooting for her!

For those wondering NO I have never been to PGA National either, sounds fun...I like to have fun 😁:ROFLMAO:

Quite an amazing experience.
I can't play two days in a row due to back issues, but I hope the lucky THP'ers enjoy the heck out of the experience.
Good luck to all.

such an awesome Experience; and to be able to take two with you, Friendships made. I have 2, picked, 2 i have never met. What better way to make new friend other than folks you like chatting with and bantering back and forth in posts.
to meet up in a new place.....PRICELESS

A lot of people saying they have picked their two. That's awesome. I wonder who they are? :)

S
A lot of people saying they have picked their two. That's awesome. I wonder who they are? :)
Surely those who haven’t picked @Canadan have picked me…I’m almost certain 😁 maybe they picked us both 🤔

Holy crap, reading through this thread and thinking about who I would pick is giving me anxiety. So many good choices. If this experience were to happen for the next 20 years, and I got in each year, I’m still not sure I would be able to pick everyone I want to.

such an awesome Experience; and to be able to take two with you, Friendships made. I have 2, picked, 2 i have never met. What better way to make new friend other than folks you like chatting with and bantering back and forth in posts.
to meet up in a new place.....PRICELESS

I too would pick 2 that I have never met. But, then again, I have never met a THPer in person. :ROFLMAO: So my choices are limitless.

Didn't see it in the thread, are you eligible to be picked for this one @JB ?

Back