EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Realizing you have a lot of people you wish could take on this trip... Decided to ding who WI be most fun and least pissed off when they don't get chosen...

I love the idea behind this experience. I have one person locked in a pick. There are just so many great THPers that I haven’t but want to meet.

It is going to be really fun looking at different THPers to see who to pick.

The tough choice for me will be the second THPer…first pick was locked in as soon as I heard about the contest!

Ooo ooo ooo ....

Question .... will the chosen one's be playing from the Championship tees? To get a feeling of what the Bear Trap can 'really' do to you?? :eek:

I will pick the 2 who pay me the most to select their names. kidding, not personally knowing anyone on the site, I will pick 2 that sound like good guys to get to know!

I will pick the 2 who pay me the most to select their names. kidding, not personally knowing anyone on the site, I will pick 2 that sound like good guys to get to know!

Please PM PayPal info.

This would be such a difficult choice. Still being relatively new to the forum - I think I'd want to take someone who hasn't experienced a THP event, someone who would remain contact/friends/golf buddy... whom to choose??

This would be such a difficult choice. Still being relatively new to the forum - I think I'd want to take someone who hasn't experienced a THP event, someone who would remain contact/friends/golf buddy... whom to choose??

Wonder - any teachers or Principals in this group?

November 8 is 13 weeks to the day from knee replacement. That's enough, right? Ha! I wish. My wife would kill me if I did something to mess up our vacation at the end of November.

That said, I loved playing PGA National. The Champion course is a blast, especially if it is a shamble and you have partners pummeling tee shots 3 bills plus. The other course we played (Palmer?) was fun too but playing it in almost constant rain made it tough.

Do we have any ortho doc THPers that would accept a spot on my team in exchange for days of nonstop questions about knees, shoulders, and neck/back pain?

if i pick like 15 people, will someone else whittle it down to 2 for me? cuz i'm having a helluva time doing that.

Really looking forward to this one. I just hope we can make it competitive somehow, you know I love me a little banter!
Banter is your middle name correct? lol.

I have been thinking about this a lot. It would not be an easy choice for me to pick two, but i would be up for the challenge. There are a ton of THPers i haven't played with that i would love to. I cant get over how cool of an event this will be.

I need friends on here…

This is incredible. I think I know the 2 I would select.

Back