EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I need to whittle down my list...

what I love about this contest is it gives me MySpace vibes. Where do we all fall on everyone’s friends list? :LOL: We all know that feeling of disappointment when you thought you were in the top 5 and then you aren’t on the list.......then you think “well I must be 6th”.....then they extend the view to top 20 and you are 19th.......

or maybe that was just me.......

I'm a pleaser. I'd hate to leave people out!

I have met so many incredible people here at a couple of Experiences and still talk to today. I have not met anyone that i would not go play with again.

This is a really tough one! Definitely want to select people whom I have never teed it up with. Someone who likes beer and not water! Some Old Skool THPers so we can hear back in the day stories!

I have an idea who I might pick if chosen. :cool:

This is shaping up to be one of the coolest events in the community.

This is a really tough one! Definitely want to select people whom I have never teed it up with. Someone who likes beer and not water! Some Old Skool THPers so we can hear back in the day stories!
I'm here to serve!

Wonder - any teachers or Principals in this group?
There are some in the education field here on THP.

But do School Board Directors count? Wait, that might knock me out entirely. Delete Delete Delete :ROFLMAO:

This is just another example of how awesome THP is. How to pick 2 would have to come down to a random pick out of my Titleist hat.

I think I'm randomly going to throw out a question (like who was the starting 5 for Baylor in the National Championship game) and the first two AC club members who PM me the correct answer will be my picks, unless I don't like you.

This is just another example of how awesome THP is. How to pick 2 would have to come down to a random pick out of my Titleist hat.

You should consider another hat for this one...:ROFLMAO:

I think I'm randomly going to throw out a question (like who was the starting 5 for Baylor in the National Championship game) and the first two AC club members who PM me the correct answer will be my picks, unless I don't like you.

Interesting, I like the idea..

what I love about this contest is it gives me MySpace vibes. Where do we all fall on everyone’s friends list? :LOL: We all know that feeling of disappointment when you thought you were in the top 5 and then you aren’t on the list.......then you think “well I must be 6th”.....then they extend the view to top 20 and you are 19th.......

or maybe that was just me.......
You don't have a cool MySpace unless you had Nickelback as your background music!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

one down.
20 minutes apart. Guess you weren’t kidding :LOL:

My two would be PigPunch and Milky-way puppy. But they need to figure out who I mean Lol.

I have blindly solicited help from a few members here (via PM) and 'spoken' a few others as well, never (yet) played with any members, but every member, buyer, seller, person I have asked a question of (in public or private) has ALWAYS sought to be helpful - I am much appreciative of that. I would likely choose people that have assisted me or stared similar experiences, or are REALLY REALLY GOOD and might help me improve. I will continue to add parameters to this - to make it even more inclusive. This place, with it's members how the albatross club uses those funds, sponsor discounts, and all the contests - nothing on the internet like it.

I have been on golf forums for 20+ years? From the Golf Opinions days (before it was bought out and changed to Putter Talk - not a judgement just time stamping (so to speak), and other sites that have also shuttered - how I never found this site until early this year - I'll never know - but I am glad I did. It's a welcome respite from the ordinary workday.

if i pick like 15 people, will someone else whittle it down to 2 for me? cuz i'm having a helluva time doing that.
The good news is you really only need to pick one other person to come with us.

Back