New Colors: Srixon Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE

Was seriously going to order me some and they are all sold out on Srixon's site and none on Budget either. Bummer

I played the blue and yellow today. They are wild in the air.

I played the blue and yellow today. They are wild in the air.
I like that combo. Gonna have to get some just to watch it fly.

Saw these and now my son wants the yellow / blue. He got some blue colored balls at camp last year and loves this and yellow. So it’s the best of both worlds for him.

I bought a box, mostly for putting practice. But I played them in a round a while back and played really well. So I’m going to continue playing the McDonalds ball hoping it rattles my opponents head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi my name is mike and im eliterate sum beach who likes to threaten companies and employees until i get my way because of damage i caused on my own fault yahooo!!! giddy up horsey
7 out of 10 troll job

I'd try a sleeve of each, but I imagine the yellow/blue would be difficult to track in the air.

I really hope Srixon brings out a white/neon yellow version!

I was jealous of those that had the blue & yellow divides so today I finally got a dozen at the (somewhat) local DSG this morning.

Obviously I haven't used the Ikea ball yet but will be fun to see how it compares to the McDonald's ball for visibility.

I'd try a sleeve of each, but I imagine the yellow/blue would be difficult to track in the air.

I really hope Srixon brings out a white/neon yellow version!
That would be interesting. Aren't these matte though? I'm not sure I've seen a matte white ball have we?

That would be interesting. Aren't these matte though? I'm not sure I've seen a matte white ball have we?
TaylorMade had one for sure. I can’t remember if they were Project (a) or Project (s). It must be possible, somehow.

I played the blue and yellow yesterday. The blue gets lost in the sky sometimes.

I want to get some of the blue and yellow. I like the idea and want to see how i do with them. Putting is the one thing i am really curious on with not liking to see anything when i am looking down to putt.

After playing both the McDonald's and Ikea colors I feel the red/yellow balls are easier to see. Even though I didn't lose any the blue makes it tough to see/find at times. I do think the blue/yellow looks cooler though. Still looking forward to the orange/yellow version as I think that color combo will have the best visibility of all of them!

After playing both the McDonald's and Ikea colors I feel the red/yellow balls are easier to see. Even though I didn't lose any the blue makes it tough to see/find at times. I do think the blue/yellow looks cooler though. Still looking forward to the orange/yellow version as I think that color combo will have the best visibility of all of them!
I like the blue/yellow better as well but the yellow and red are easier to find.

Went to buy some of the blue today and there was zero divides of any color in the store again.

I found one of these when playing golf with other THPers. I have it in my bag for putting practice. Love the immediate feed back

Looks too gimmicky to play them.

I watched @JB hit one the other day off a par 3 box where he lined it up with divide aimed at the hole.

Originally I was disappointed because I wanted to see the colors flip in the air as it spun, but he hit it so square that the line actually maintained all the way until it landed.. It was the wildest looking thing ever hahaha

They are super fun to watch in the air, and land on the green.

I'm looking forward to some course time with the blue/yellow on Monday. I feel like the red/yellow will probably be best from a visibility perspective but blue is my favorite color so i'm hoping I'll be able to find these.

I saw Noelle teased on Twitter that something was coming that had been a big request from consumers. Wonder if the Divide will be released in the Z-Star series 🤔🤞

I watched @JB hit one the other day off a par 3 box where he lined it up with divide aimed at the hole.

Originally I was disappointed because I wanted to see the colors flip in the air as it spun, but he hit it so square that the line actually maintained all the way until it landed.. It was the wildest looking thing ever hahaha

They are super fun to watch in the air, and land on the green.
That was a lot of fun. Straight line.

Back