I putt pretty well with the white hot Ten today.
Really made some great putts, and lag putting was great.
I'm a fan.

And that scares me. :LOL:

A slant neck option in the Rahm putter would be MONEYYYYY!

I'm a fan.

And that scares me. :LOL:

As someone who has predominantly been a milled fan, I’m really enjoying this.
I loved the white hot pro insert, and am getting back used to the WH insert. I had so much fun with it today

A slant neck option in the Rahm putter would be MONEYYYYY!
I thought that too. Really kind of upset I was fit into a face balanced, because that meant I had to get it 🤣

Man, I really need to find a White Hot Ten. Everyone that found one still enjoying them? @Jman and @xThor

Had a couple hour practice session at the course’s practice green today. The TenS TT 2ball vs Rahmbo 2Ball OG vs Austin.

the Rahmbo 2 ball was clear and away the winner. It is so addicting when you make a clean stroke with the OG insert. I wish it had triple track alignment, but other than that it is just so nice. It retains its position as the gamer.

Made the "mistake" of going to the golf shop and rolling the WH Ten a few times on the putting green. I'd been debating going back to a double bend putter after some setup/stroke changes had me missing putts right with the slant neck putters. After a series of dead-center 5-6' putts to a bunch of the holes, I walked out with one.

Quite the expensive trip to get a couple head covers and tees...

Going to put the ten back in the bag for tomorrows round I think. I took it out for the last few to see what changed and I really missed the alignment.

Another thing I found interesting - not sure if it was the grip (the one on the Ten is bigger) or the shape (maybe the squarer look) but I was amazed at how much better I was at starting my putts on line with the Ten 2-ball vs. White Hot OG 2-ball.

Made the "mistake" of going to the golf shop and rolling the WH Ten a few times on the putting green. I'd been debating going back to a double bend putter after some setup/stroke changes had me missing putts right with the slant neck putters. After a series of dead-center 5-6' putts to a bunch of the holes, I walked out with one.

Quite the expensive trip to get a couple head covers and tees...

Man, I'm jealous. I checked my local golf shot today, and alas, no WH 10. I was ready to walk out with one today. The search continues..

Another thing I found interesting - not sure if it was the grip (the one on the Ten is bigger) or the shape (maybe the squarer look) but I was amazed at how much better I was at starting my putts on line with the Ten 2-ball vs. White Hot OG 2-ball.

I did roll the WH OG 2-ball, and compared it to a Ten 2-ball, and I agree with you. It was easier for me to start putts too. It just felt like the head on the Ten sat lower on the ground, and framed the ball better than the OG two ball. Now, if I could find the Ten with the WH insert, that's the combo, b/c that insert just felt so good today.

The TenS TT got another shot on the practice green tonight. It may go back in the bag for a bit.

I do so badly want to go back to one of my Toulons, but I’m just rolling the Rahmbo OG 2ball ten so darn well.
It’s getting scary how much I like this putter.

Long time Frontline Elevado user here just pulled the trigger on a Ten 2ball Tour line. Love the frontline but haven’t been confident lately so it’s time for a change. Gave this a try in the store and performed well.

Looking forward to the change!

I have given the Ten TT another chance and it is going to stay in the bag. It is so easy to line up. I made a bunch of putts last night with it. I would be down to purchase a WH OG version of the TenS in 2Ball Tour Line, TT or 2Ball Triple Track

The single line Ten was rolling it well today paired with a triple track CSX. 3 birdies today!

I have given the Ten TT another chance and it is going to stay in the bag. It is so easy to line up. I made a bunch of putts last night with it. I would be down to purchase a WH OG version of the TenS in 2Ball Tour Line, TT or 2Ball Triple Track
If there was a Ten-S with White Hot, my wife would be so mad at me right now lol.

Mine was pretty upset when I got fit into a face balanced putter a couple weeks ago, since that meant I had to get the 2ball Ten OG 😂
I want one of the WH 2 ball Ten so bad right now but after my fitting at the Grandaddy and switching to a slant neck, my putting got so much better. I have the Strokelab Ten from 2019 and I absolutely love it, but I love the feel of the WH insert. I love the feel of the WH Star insert with the CS, but have switch to CSX and a firmer ball in general and I feel like the WH paired with the CSX/firmer ball would be absolutely perfect!

I want one of the WH 2 ball Ten so bad right now but after my fitting at the Grandaddy and switching to a slant neck, my putting got so much better. I have the Strokelab Ten from 2019 and I absolutely love it, but I love the feel of the WH insert. I love the feel of the WH Star insert with the CS, but have switch to CSX and a firmer ball in general and I feel like the WH paired with the CSX/firmer ball would be absolutely perfect!

I play with the CSX-LS and feel the same! It’s so good!

I play with the CSX-LS and feel the same! It’s so good!
My dream putter is the 2-ball Ten-S with the Whitehot Microhinge insert that is in the original Strokelab line. :drool::drool::drool:

Another Fantastic night rolling with the limited 2ball Ten OG. 3 birdies in 9 holes for league play. Just rolling with so much confidence with this putter. Paired with the CSX-LS Triple Track, I’m very very happy

I’m still on the hunt for the 2 Ball Ten with the OG white hot insert. Anyone see this online anywhere, or just in stores?

My last outing with the single line Ten was my best putting round in recent memory. The only time I've struggled with it was on lightning fast greens

I’m still on the hunt for the 2 Ball Ten with the OG white hot insert. Anyone see this online anywhere, or just in stores?
Found this one. But yeah, I'm not seeing it anywhere else anymore from a quick search. That's interesting

Back