Travis Mathew Heater 2.0 Polo

Noticed Rahm sweating through this one at Torrey any experience?

Noticed Rahm sweating through this one at Torrey any experience?
I'm going to say no on sweating through, and I put this through the ringer on Monday. It was 95+ when I decided to play a second 9 (teeing off at 1115) on a course with minimal shade and a fair amount of elevation change (two holes specifically have a very steep uphill hike). Perhaps it just dries quickly, but when I got home (5 minutes after reaching the truck) the shirt was dry to the touch. At no point during the round, despite dripping sweat literally, did I feel like the shirt was sticking to me.

Lost a bit of weight this year and have been looking at grabbing some new polos that will fit a little better. TM is on the radar. I'll be checking them out at the PGASS this weekend.

I'm going to say no on sweating through, and I put this through the ringer on Monday. It was 95+ when I decided to play a second 9 (teeing off at 1115) on a course with minimal shade and a fair amount of elevation change (two holes specifically have a very steep uphill hike). Perhaps it just dries quickly, but when I got home (5 minutes after reaching the truck) the shirt was dry to the touch. At no point during the round, despite dripping sweat literally, did I feel like the shirt was sticking to me.
sounds like a winner.

I don’t like strips going across generally but it’s subtle in the darker colors. Nice shirt

I don’t like strips going across generally but it’s subtle in the darker colors. Nice shirt
I normally feel the same but for some reason these looked so good in person. I went with the dark grey and the stripe colors are so similar in tone that it ends up looking really good.

I just ordered a couple of logoed TM Coto Polo shirts for work. For casual wear, I really like them. It will be interesting to see how the moisture wicking works.

This is the model Jon Rahm was wearing on Sunday, right? Seemed like there were sweat stains for days on that shirt.

The cotton piece throws me off. Always has with TM. Love their look but refuse to use cotton in the South. (I live in Nashville). Cotton and golf equal heavy, sweat staining shirts.

I know this is a blend but didn’t even notice this was a Heater polo that Rahm was wearing but yes, it looked like he was sweating thru and that was cooler California weather, or at least much less humidity than we have down here. Can anyone comment in humid weather it breathes well?

The cotton piece throws me off. Always has with TM. Love their look but refuse to use cotton in the South. (I live in Nashville). Cotton and golf equal heavy, sweat staining shirts.

I know this is a blend but didn’t even notice this was a Heater polo that Rahm was wearing but yes, it looked like he was sweating thru and that was cooler California weather, or at least much less humidity than we have down here. Can anyone comment in humid weather it breathes well?

I live in NC and wore one on the range with it was mid 90s and with high humidity. I didn’t feel like changing so wore the Heater. I wouldn’t recommend the Heater in heat like that. Not the best moisture wicking and the sweat stains and super obvious.

I live in NC and wore one on the range with it was mid 90s and with high humidity. I didn’t feel like changing so wore the Heater. I wouldn’t recommend the Heater in heat like that. Not the best moisture wicking and the sweat stains and super obvious.

Thank you.

Have two of these sitting in my cart right now…ugh

Wearing mine out for the first time tomorrow. Walking in ~75 degree heat and I tend to sweat a lot so it will be a good trial lol.

I think this is the favorite shirt in my closet right now.

well the current version.

Back