Mailtime! Unboxing the new Edel SMS Wedges

@Canadan was pretty deadly with these the last few days.
Man.... I think these are going to be super easy to get dialed.

Hard to ignore three wedges ranging from 100-130 yards that were kick in birds.

Are these as soft as they look? 😀

Feedback is awesome. I love hitting it flush because it feels like the ball almost disappears.
Sounds like a few almost disappeared into the hole.

Man.... I think these are going to be super easy to get dialed.

Hard to ignore three wedges ranging from 100-130 yards that were kick in birds.
3 kick in birds seems pretty dialed in out of the gate! How’s the turf interaction for you?

3 kick in birds seems pretty dialed in out of the gate! How’s the turf interaction for you?
I’m back on home soil for the next two days so I’ll give a really fair bit of feedback, but I loved what I saw even out of the unfamiliar Bermuda style turf I played on this week.

Easy to take a powerful divot or hit it more crisp.

I’m back on home soil for the next two days so I’ll give a really fair bit of feedback, but I loved what I saw even out of the unfamiliar Bermuda style turf I played on this week.

that T grind seems awesome.

Love to hear more when you get back on familiar turf…. You’ve seen my swing… I’m sure you try to block that visual out as much as possible! But as a fairly steep swinger, I like my wedges to have a bit more heel heft… lead tape be damned these Edel puppies may be the magic!

oh man those really look great. That weight tech is pretty slick. A lot going on in these for such a nice looking head. Really cool stuff.

Kick in birdie count up to 5.

these are fun.
Kick in birds, feels like the ball disappears on well struck shots, great looks. Sounds like the complete package.

How are they on less than full shots, or touch shots around the green?

Kick in birds, feels like the ball disappears on well struck shots, great looks. Sounds like the complete package.

I don’t have a ton of feedback on that style of shot yet since I was playing mostly on unfamiliar turf up until today, and I hit a lot of greens in reg. Absolutely comfortable though, on the few that I did have.

We‘ll see after tomorrow what I can provide.

Having grooves again for green side shots has definitely been a bit confusing to the brain haha
I told you your grooves were shot on Off Course. And you just denied and deflected :LOL:

They’re legit. The feel of them is on the dense side feedback wise but it just lends well to those partial and flighted shots. They’ve got me hitting those types of flights more than I have in a very long time.

Yuuuuup those are gorgeous :love:

My Edel was the club of the year by a long shot. Gave myself sooo many birdie looks because of my 50*. Kept the weight in the center, most of the year. The V Grind really has helped my steep approach and honestly feel like I cannot miss from 110 and in. So pumped to carry this weapon into the start of next season.

Back