Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jeff Neubarth joins the show to discuss the Match coming back.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Jeff joins the show to discuss the Match happening tonight, the Grandaddy and more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jeff Neubarth joins the show to go Off Course.

Untitled-30-1024x692.jpg

Episode 64 is here and Dan and Jeff discuss the following topics.

The Match Preview
Montana Golf and This Course
Behind the Scenes of Golf Coverage
Jeff’s Golf Game and WITB
The Grandaddy Being the Greatest Amateur Event Ever Created
And so much more

Continue reading...

YES! Early drop! LETS GO!

Jeff's WITB is solid.

Always enjoy talk about the Grandaddy. The Match will be fun tonight!

Always love me some Neubarth.

A little pool side vacation and off course will be a nice afternoon today. Maybe a little of The Match tonight.

An unexpected early OffCourse, I like it!

Listening to it right now. I missed who's speaking but they sound smooth like butter!

Listening to it right now. I missed who's speaking but they sound smooth like butter!

@Canadan hosts Off Course and his guest this week is Jeff Neubarth, from Callaway Golf who is the Executive Producer of the Match.

Ouch, poor @JDax catching strays out in these streets

@Canadan hosts Off Course and his guest this week is Jeff Neubarth, from Callaway Golf who is the Executive Producer of the Match.

Thank you. It's Jeff Neubarth very articulate and well spoken. He is able to transition from subject to subject without the usual cast of uhm well and so fillers. This is my first listen and I'll be back to hear more. Especially after you put them on audible when I'm not working from home.

Very enjoyable podcast, I'll be watching the Match tonight.

Love hearing about "what's in the bag" from the guys that work in the industry. Go for the woods!

Love hearing about "what's in the bag" from the guys that work in the industry. Go for the woods!
it's one of my fav questions to ask, because they can't hide behind anything haha! Hearing that he snuck DCB and about a million fairway woods was cool.

Also, I have to wonder what the story is on that Toulon.. It is typical metal material? It is a custom finish?

We'll have to get him back on to talk about inter-office acquisitions hahahaha

FWIW, I would tune in for the "Grudge" Match Series... @JDax taking some shots, but hes strong enough to withstand.

Love that story about the shoot with Henrik turning into a flub....

FWIW, I would tune in for the "Grudge" Match Series... @JDax taking some shots, but hes strong enough to withstand.

Love that story about the shoot with Henrik turning into a flub....

Loved @jeffneubarth's reference to the pirated version of the podcast. Rollin' with the OG!

• Haha
Reactions: JB

Back