Neubarth with all the Match hype and such a cool and unique insider perspective. So much for mowing the lawn tonight, it’s Match time!

I always love hearing from Neubarth. @JDax taking shots never gets old either :ROFLMAO:. Great stuff Dan!

@jeffneubarth food is on the way! In my defense I didn’t send a bottle of tequila and offered some King Cake!

Last edited:
Some fun (and some savage) Grandaddy takes in there! I am sold on Triple Track. Never going back! Phil helping with bag setup and [attempting] to play jokes on Henrik? Jeff has awesome stories for days! And I like the idea for a new THP event - some golf version of speed chess against Finley?

I see that Bryson/Rodgers are -155 and Phil/Brady are +125. If I understand the little bit of reading on money line bets I've done, that would indicate Phil and Brady are slight underdogs. Right?

I see that Bryson/Rodgers are -155 and Phil/Brady are +125. If I understand the little bit of reading on money line bets I've done, that would indicate Phil and Brady are slight underdogs. Right?
That is correct. I guess the oddsmakers are undervaluing major wins, championships, and longevity!

That is correct... $100 bet pays $125 on Phil/Brady the flip side you have to bet $155 to win $100 on Bryson/Rodgers ...

Here are the stats:

I see value in the Dog... That’s my pick too I like Mickelson/Brady to win. But I don’t like that the public is all over Lefty & Brady, as I normally like fading the public.

Current Line:
06BE07FD-5D66-4C89-9FDC-8F6873675A8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are the stats:

I see value in the Dog... That’s my pick too I like Mickelson/Brady to win. But I don’t like that the public is all over Lefty & Brady, as I normally like fading the public.

Current Line:
View attachment 9015778

Simply, handle % is the amount of money wagered by bettors. It is the amount of money in play.

The splits don’t correlate with the line movement, most of the money (handle) & tickets are on Lefty/Brady, but MGM didn’t move to line toward the action.

The rest of the board for The Match:

49CD0C27-772A-40B7-BBA8-CC7828B09876.jpeg
0269E247-94A2-41B1-9050-6D76DB279A2A.jpeg
51F24734-4AFB-4E67-8FB5-FFEB5F62D4D2.jpeg
4A678044-0D03-43D8-A647-0EA59261AF3D.jpeg

How far will Bryson hit one tonight? Four hundred __________ yards?

That is correct... $100 bet pays $125 on Phil/Brady the flip side you have to bet $155 to win $100 on Bryson/Rodgers ...
I just took Phil in the dark +135 for a 100

Let’s goooo!!! These things are so freaking fun. I hope the banter carries over to the course.

Watching the pregame, that course looks amazing! This should be a fun watch, and I’m sure the banter will be just as good as the golf itself.

Phil just sunk 15 rapid fire ten foot putts in a row for one of the charities.

In addition to taking a break from football, Aaron looks like he’s taken a long break from the barber shop! 😆

Brady flexing HARD with the way he marked his ball - the Roman numerals for all his SB wins. 🔥

As far as Match. Stunning course but would rather see 4 real pros tee it up then Brady and Rogers. Only drama will be how many 400 yard drives will BD hit.

Neubarth with all the Match hype and such a cool and unique insider perspective. So much for mowing the lawn tonight, it’s Match time!
Yep, the wife may or may not have asked why I wasn’t cutting the grass now that work is done…

Neubarth name drop on the broadcast. Here we go! Love the charity aspect too!

Nervy start for the quarterbacks 😬

Bryson just smoked that drive.

Bryson with a banger. This is gonna be fun!

Back