Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just had a awesome range session before work with the D2, felt good getting out there in the morning even if the bugs were horrible
    Hey everybody ive had a really really busy week at work so im not being able to get on here as much as normal, all should return to normal after friday lol.
    Well i have never really needed a 60* wedge but just bought a 60*Jaws for 60 bucks, cant beat that, i love my 56* Jaws so i figured what the heck
    Is getting really upset with this weather, have had so much rain the course is closed, supose to be open tomorrow but i doubt it since its gonna be raining all night again, they are forcasting 6+ inches of rain between tonight and tuesday, if that happens the course will be completly under water, the creeks is already very high! The course is in such great shape this year it will be a shame to see it go to waste
    yup was hoping I could put it on either my iPod Touch or my Droid X. Maybe they will in the future.
    Trying to spread the love with my posting lol, AKA not sticking to certain threads so much. Sorry if it bothered you
    Wow, just had a wind gust of 48mph in town, can only imagine what its like out on the course lol, brutal day for golf. On a good note Phil is looking good so far, could he win the week before the masters then win the masters? We will see
    edit:now he is playing horrible lol
    Ban cần tìm lớp học kế toán thuế ở đâu
    hãy đến với trung tâm kế toán hà nội chuyên dạy
    học thực hành kế toán cấp tốc mọi trình độ
    dạy thường xuyên các khoáhọc kế toán
    và là địa chỉ học kế toán uy tín chất lượng
    hay dang ky ngay mot học kế toán tổng hợp
    để có thể tự làm dịch vụ kế toán
    và công ty xklđ thăng long
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…