Recent content by 2BFAST

1. 2BFAST

Which way to turn?

This actually helps me.....it gets me a little more turn and also when my heal comes down it helps me come back to my left side
  2. 2BFAST

Which way to turn?

Not to hijack your thread here, but good god get it away from that window! I have the same net I use with my Skytrak and I have probably 400 balls into it and iv blown through it already! Bam, hole in the wall. They are replacing it, but when I saw that I was like ohhhhhhh F!
  3. 2BFAST

Which way to turn?

Carl, is that net a GoSports net??
  4. 2BFAST

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

My user name has been my user name on car and hot rod forums since 2005. And my avatar was our short hair red boar Dachsund named Rooney.
  5. 2BFAST

Condiment Question

Wow I thought I was the only one that did this lol
  6. 2BFAST

Pinehurst #8 Live Round

Its for sure a position course.
  7. 2BFAST

You changed to graphite shafts in your irons. Happy that you did it? Or not?

I will most likely never go back to steel shafts again. It would have to be a drastic improvement to move away from my Recoils.
  8. 2BFAST

Putting mats and training aids

Very interesting.......
  9. 2BFAST

Putting mats and training aids

Interesting. My Putt Out mat rolls great? Using it along with my Blast Motion sensor really has improved my putting
  10. 2BFAST

Review Blast Motion Gen 3 Review

Damn. I have iOS devices and mine links up in seconds. Although I did forget I can use this on full swings. Just been using it on putting. Will have to give that a go
  11. 2BFAST

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats to the Zoo Crew. Well done THP gents, I think you represented THP and Callaway well throughout the entire Granddaddy experience.
  12. 2BFAST

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Haha, you literally work for 10 minutes and your 3 pages behind
  13. 2BFAST

FS- SkyTrak Launch Monitor, Protective Case and Game Improvement Plan

Damn! Great deal on this! I have a Skytrak and I love it for what I do with it. Very good bang for the buck. GLWS
Back