Recent content by 2Shoes

1. 2Shoes

Happy Birthday Bridges!

Happy Birthday!
  2. 2Shoes

Guy gets a Bubba Watson tattoo...but he's a righty?!?

Didn't see this posted yet, but did anybody catch the story about the guy who got a Bubba Watson tattoo on his leg? Check out the Ping driver and it's dexterity.
  3. 2Shoes

New Ball Selection

THP has brought to my attention that I MUST address my ball selection. I made use last night of the available online golf ball fitting tools and I think today I am going to chunk up the cash and buy different balls and try them out. This is what the fitting gave me: :nike:- One Vapor Speed...
  4. 2Shoes

Played with a 15 year old Jr. Amateur Champion

Well...probably not the best thread title, but.... Played with this kid who recently won the South Texas Jr. PGA Amateur tournament. He played from the tips (while us older gentlemen played from the blues). He's a thin little lefty playing with an R11 driver which if stood on toe would be...
  5. 2Shoes

Wedge Bounce Question

Ok, here's the deal...I've have tried like H-E-double hockey sticks to undersand the bounce on wedges. Could somebody please state it in a way a dummy can understand. I noticed in the Marketplace forum mcook77 has 2 VR Pro wedges for sale, both with a bounce of 10. I'm here thinking...
  6. 2Shoes

A Message to ALL Newbies

I'm fairly new to THP but LOVE IT. Let me give you a quick 411 about this site and what it can do for you... If you are truly researching equipment (i.e. a wedge), keep an open mind, meaning let yourself look at ALL the equipment in the category... I personally wouldn't have considered a...
  7. 2Shoes

Iron fitting options/questions

Quick background: This fall I plan on purchasing a new set of irons. I've been playing a stock set of Nike Ignite 3 for multiple reasons I won't bore you with. I'm 6'4" and know that a stock set isn't right for me. Question 1: I'd like to hear some experiences with the GolfTec fitting. I am...
  8. 2Shoes

TaylorMade Burner Tour Ball Giveaway @ Golfsmith (Saturday, September 3, 2011)

Golfsmith is giving away a 2pk sleeve of TaylorMade Burner Tour balls to the first 36 customers this Saturday, September 3, 2011. Note: On the last ball give away day (Nike 20XI), the ad said 2pk but some stores broke down regular boxes and gave 3pk balls instead!
  9. 2Shoes

New Iron Sets for $169.98 @ Golfsmith

I've seen a few posts here of late asking about iron sets (for beginners, as gifts, getting back into the game, etc.). As of this morning, September 1, Golfsmith is running a special on Nike Ignite 3, multiple Lynx, Adams, and MacGregor irons. On sale for $199.98 then use the current coupon...
Back