Recent content by 2Tall4Golf

1. 2

WTB: 2020 CLK 19* w/ stiff or x-stiff shaft

Looking for a 2020 CLK 19* hybrid, with a stiff or x-stiff shaft in the upper 80 to lower 90 gram weight range.
  2. 2

Iron Shaft Pondering

. I figured it out, just kept trying to make them work. Now just need to get back to what fits my swing.
  3. 2

Iron Shaft Pondering

I’m going to try to find a place that does shaft retro fitting, as I’m not looking for new irons yet.
  4. 2

Iron Shaft Pondering

Please move to the “Golf Shaft Pondering” thread if more appropriate.
  5. 2

Iron Shaft Pondering

Originally got fitted for Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts about 10 years ago. Made some swing changes and got refit into Rifle Blank 6.0 a few years back. The Rifles caused me some elbow problems (never had problems before these shafts). Rest didn't seem to work, and my instructor confirmed I...
  6. 2

WTB Indoor Putting Mat

Looking to unload one of these... https://us.wellputt.com/us/p/27-wellputt-mat-13ft-2020.html
  7. 2

Trying to find a shaft....

A few years ago I took a blind chance on G400 LST with a Ping Tour 65 shaft. I like everything about the shaft, and it’s been a great combo for me. I’m not the biggest fan of the G410 fairways and hybrids, so I want to find a similar profile for my 3 wood and 19* hybrid. From what I’ve...
  8. 2

WTB: Titleist 915F 15* and/or Callaway BB Alpha 816 16*

Looking for a Titleist 915F 15 degree and/or Callaway Alpha 816 16 degree with a Diamana D+ 70 or similar whiteboard profile. Let me know what you got.
Back