Recent content by 4hourrule

1. 4hourrule

Gym Pet Peeves

@OldandStiff loves when they do that. 😀
  2. 4hourrule

2024 Callaway Apex UW

I'm assuming the 7W pic is actually the UW 21, if so the 237 is fanfreekintastic
  3. 4hourrule

Thinking about a Tesla

So how much did you cost her? 😀 The torque on the Teslas are just insane. I test drove a 2015 S 85D and loved the smooth ride and crazy torque at anything under 80. Would have bought it but it was throwing a Code that had the possibility of main Batt problems. Got this 6 months later and love...
  4. 4hourrule

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Hmmm, my Bag is well sorted and I love my U85 Long Irons but there's someone about the UW 17 that's so easy. Maybe a 1st Gen 21 deg for Giggles at the right price. Hate to buy things and have them just sit around like my Wife's Closet and @OldandStiff
  5. 4hourrule

Great idea. Wish I had the UW back when everything was a major Hook with my Driver, it would have saved me so many strokes...and spared me a lot of scratches from Thorns. 😞
  6. 4hourrule

Gym Pet Peeves

Ah, so a College Campus. Hmmm, more time looking I suppose 😀
  7. 4hourrule

I'd be curious how long they stay snug after time and time again slipping your feet in them
  8. 4hourrule

You'll be just shy of Driver distance
  9. 4hourrule

Oh, I recognize that. Greatest thing TM did was bring back those colors. What loft?
  10. 4hourrule

What deg UW?
  11. 4hourrule

Gym Pet Peeves

Been there, done that. Then rush home to shower and back to work.
  12. 4hourrule

Thinking about a Tesla

Looked into Teslas when deciding on an EV and looked around and initially decided on used S. Thought about a 3 until I drove behind one on the Highway. You could see every little bump transmitted to body, poor choice on Shock metering on that Model. Didn’t get S due to chance on Batt troubles...
  13. 4hourrule

Feel vs Real

Probably why I detest light Shafts. Tried a few but could not Feel where Club was. Modus 105s are my sweet spot.
  14. 4hourrule

Worst Club Tech Name?

Not Golf specifically, although they sell Golf Supplies. Can someone tell me why they put Dicks in same Plazas as BJs? Sorry, off Topic. 😀
  15. 4hourrule

Worst Club Tech Name?

Those alone would have me laughing while Teeing it up with my Buds. "How do you like that Power Hole?". Just Hilarious.
Back