Recent content by 4right

1. 4

WTB- Diamana S+ 70 X flex

I'm looking for a Diamana Blueboard S+ 70 X flex Shaft.. I have a nike vapor pro so if comes with a flex loft adapter the better .. If not no big deal ..
  2. 4

FS: Shafts R US driver/fairway woods

I have some shafts that I don't use and trying to get rid of.. 1st up is a Aldila RIP beta green eye 70-2.8-Xstiff that's 42-3/4" there's a scratch That's near the tip from removing the Nike str8 tip.. This shaft hasn't been tipped.. Looking to get 90 shipped. 2nd up is a two Project X 6.0...
  3. 4

FS: Tt dg x100 bnib 4-pw

I have a set of DG X100 4- pw new in the box.. Looking to get 100 shipped
  4. 4

FS - shafts /Iron 4-pw BNIB/ FW shaft/3 iron shaft

I have a few shafts for sell. First up Brand New In Box DG X 100 4-pw 41" long.. Paid 140 looking to get 100 shipped KBS Tour stiff 3 iron shaft that came out of my Nike VR_S 3 iron with lime green Lamkin grip played very little and in great shape.. Looking to get 30 shipped or OBO....Looking...
  5. 4

FS: Nike VR Pro wedge - S+ 72 FW shaft

Selling a Nike VR Pro 52/10 with TT S400 shaft. It's a 8.5 out 10. Decided to only play 3 wedges. Looking for 85 shipped.. Diamana S+ 72x5ct stiff flex. It plays 43" in a Nike Vr Pro str8 3 wood. Looking to get 75 shipped..
  6. 4

WTB or Trade for: Nike VR Pro Wedges

Here's there pictures of the wedge.. It's better than a 8.5 but I don't use it so its just collecting dust..
  7. 4

FS: Graphite Design tour AD DI 6s

Selling my GD Tour AD DI 6s. It plays 45" in my Nike vr pro tour driver and has a str8 adapter on it.. It's been played and 15-20 rounds but I need something that plays X stiff and heavier.. Looking to 150 shipped to CONUS will shipped to Canada but on the buyers dime.
  8. 4

FS: Shafts for Irons, FW, Driver

Well I changed my whole bag around and now I have to sell these to get more stuff.. - Project X 5.0 non flight 1/2 over pulled once out of Nike vrs forged.. Asking 90 shipped OBO - Project X 6.0 Driver, 3 wood, 2 hybrid Pulled once out Nike vr pro str 8 and 2H Asking 35 each shipped OBO -...
  9. 4

FS: Tons of shafts irons, FW, Driver

I'm selling some shafts that I no long use.. I've changed my gamer set completely.. Project X 5.0 iron set 4-PW- plays 1/2 over pulled once out of my Nike vR_S 90 OBO shipped Project X 6.0 - Driver shaft pulled once out Nike str8 VR pro 35 shipped OBO - 3wood shaft pulled once out of Nike...
  10. 4

FS-Project X iron and FW shafts

I have a set project x 5.0 4 - PW iron Shafts pulled one time from my Nike VR S forged irons.. These have less than 20 rounds played and range time.. These are 1/2" over stock ( stock Nike 5 iron plays 38" this one is 38-1/2" ) there taper shaft with . 355 dia tips. The FW shaft is a project x...
  11. 4

FS: Project X shafts 4-pw/ FW

I have a set of project X 5.0 4-pw that have no more than 20 rounds of play on them... They have Winn tour wrap grips and are in great condition.. There just pulled from my Nike VR S forged irons and they are "1/2 over stock Nike ... ( 5-iron stock 38... These are 38-1/2" ) there taper fit...
  12. 4

Cost of spine aligning

I just received my new project x 6.0shafts that I decided to get after a test fitting on mizzy optimizer... It told me that I need DG X100 or project x 6.5 after swinging a 6 iron at 93 mph swing speed.. I wanted to get the shafts spine aligned and was wondering what would it cost per. Shaft...
  13. 4

Razr fit to nike str 8

I'm need so help.. I have a GD tour AD DI 6 with a callaway razr fit adapter that I want to remove and play it in my Nike vr pro with str8 fit adapter.. Can it be done ? I know that the Nike adapter is .355 ID will the shaft fit ?
  14. 4

FS Nike STR8 driver shafts

I have 2 shafts for sale. First is Adlila voodoo xvr6 X stiff from a fitting cart factory Nike grip. Gamed very little. The second one is a Project X 6.0 from Nike as a replacement for one that I broke.. It's been games about 5-9 rounds with a golf pride mid size grip.. Adilla 35 shipped...
  15. 4

WTB Nike STR8 3w shaft

Looking for a 3 wood shaft for my Nike VR Pro STR8 fit .. Something extra stiff. Shoot me what you have .. Thanks

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in