8Eagles's latest activity

Doesn’t matter where you are, there are DB’s everywhere. Funny thing, you go to Disney or Universal and people can wait in line for 2...
    8Eagles replied to the thread Rotator Cuff Surgery.
    I had a torn labrum. I put up with the pain for years, thinking exercise and strengthening would be enough. After a week of...
    8Eagles replied to the thread 5 Best Courses.
    Well, if anyone is going to visit the Toronto area, my top 5 golf courses played are; Hamilton St George’s The National Big Win Island...
    8Eagles replied to the thread What's your golf bucket list?.
    Attend the Masters Play in a Pro-Am Play more rounds every year
    8Eagles replied to the thread My driver "distance" question?.
    That’s a great benchmark....never thought of my driver distance based on my 7i x %. Unfortunately for me, driver is the worst club in...
    8Eagles replied to the thread How Old is Your Putter.
    I’ve had my 2ball for 16 years. I am looking at getting the TM Spider but every time I am about to pull trigger I end up putting lights...
    8Eagles replied to the thread TaylorMade Spider X Putter.
    Spent some time hitting putts today. Was going back and forth between 33” single bend and 34” short slant. No preference with respect...
    8Eagles replied to the thread Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver.
    I still love my F9. Last week I hit a great drive and then tried my friend’s new ping. I felt as though I made an equally good swing...
    I hope you figure it out. I played in a scramble the other day and hit three different 9 irons from 140 yards. While we had to...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in