Recent content by 96p993

1. 9

Steelfiber shaft build...Wedge question.

I am building a set of irons with Steelfiber i110 shafts in stiff softstepped once...I am also doing 3 wedges with i125 shafts in them but not sure if I should go with regular or stiff since Im softstepping my iron shafts. Just thought I would get some opinions on this.
  2. 9

Steelfiber lengths

Im building my first set of clubs with Steelfibers shafts but wondering how builders or players are using them in terms of length...I know these shafts claim to be the best of both worlds so does that mean they should be cut to graphite lengths, steel lengths or somewhere in between. Im building...
  3. 9

WTB: Srixon 565/765 combo set

Im on the hunt for a Srixon combo set...If anyone has decided to go in a different direction please let me know. Thanks
  4. 9

WTB Cure Putter RX3-2016

Anyone have one they are wanting to sell??? Please let me know... Thanks
  5. 9

FS: Leupold GX-3i laser rangefinder with DNA

Leupold GX-3i laser rangefinder with DNA in great condition. Comes with everything you see in pic, plus extra battery. 250.00 OBO shipped to lower 48. This I would be willing to trade for a Garmin Approach S4 GPS watch in same condition...
  6. 9

Anyone heard of these guys?? www.bellputters.com

Just wondering if anyone has heard of these guys or has experience with them. Im thinking about trying out an arm lock putter but not ready to drop the coin for Bettinardi. I dont like any of the body styles that Odyssey is putting out either so I thought this might be an option...
  7. 9

FS/FT: Almost new Black Tie 7M3 Stiff Shaft

I have an almost new (Great Condition) Matrix Black Tie 7M3 Stiff Shaft. The shaft has a ZL Encore adapter on it right now, I will have it professionally taken off before being shipped. If you want the adapter we can work something out, just PM me. Im really looking to trade the shaft for...
  8. 9

FS: Brand New Cobra Encore ZL Red Stiff Motore F1...Still in Plastic

As the title says...Bought 2, only keeping 1. 120.00 Shipped to Conus
  9. 9

Matrix 7M3 Black Tie vs Nunchuk in driver

I currently play a Nunchuk in both my driver and fairway wood...I am building a new driver with a 9.5 ZL Encore head, I have a chance to get a Matrix 7M3 for cheap. Im wondering if anyone has hit both, is the Matrix a lower launch shaft than the Nunchuk? Thoughts on the feel (subjective)...
  10. 9

KBS Tour Stiff +

Hi all, Im in need of a bit of assistance... I have a full set of KBS Tour Stiff + shafts...I have a set of AP2 heads on the way but from quite a bit of hitting and getting on the Mizuno shaft optimizer I have come to the conclusion the Stiff + is just too much for me. The optimizer told me I...
  11. 9

Newbie to THP...

Just thought I would say :drinks: from Texas...Ive been a lurker for awhile thought I would go ahead and join. Thanks
Back