Recent content by ABSGolf

1. ABSGolf

WITB-A little old mixed with a little new

If you go for a fitting would love to see the difference in numbers despite the age in tech!
  2. ABSGolf

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Mine arrived yesterday, didn't know THP had a coupon - but I'll let you know. Ideal training for now with UK Lockdown in full swing and everything shut.
  3. ABSGolf

Arm Lock Putters

Pretty much as long as you don't put your weight on the top of the club and anchor it you are safe to do so. I have a 43" Ping CRAZ-E Putter, and a 42" Inch Tour Edge T Balance putter. I use a similar grip to Langer, and it helps me so much tbh - I prefer being more upright than bending over a...
  4. ABSGolf

WITB-A little old mixed with a little new

Tight Lies range is so under-rated. Ideal clubs for those on a budget too, the second hand market is so kind, and it's the tech that pioneered a lot of Taylormade inventions!
  5. ABSGolf

Golf Bag - Why did you buy your one?

I feel like that would be the only reason for justifying a new purchase haha!
  6. ABSGolf

What are your requirements? :cool: See my other post for a referral link or DM me, if cost is a main thing. Please come back to the chat when you have decided! :D Would love to see if this thread had an effect.
  7. ABSGolf

Speakers in bag isn't something I've seen in the UK! Do you play your music loud? Or do you use headphones?
  8. ABSGolf

I think this is a really good point. Especially those with bright coloured grips or graphite shafts - as bag rub can really discolour and devalue the club.
  9. ABSGolf

These are great replies so far - I agree with some of you about the importance of weight. That's made a big difference to being able to enjoy summer golf!
  10. ABSGolf

Hey THP Community, It's funny how a new release or product, gets you thinking about purchases, so I wanted to kick off the conversation. Golf Bags - Why did you buy the one you use? What's the reason you bought the golf bag you did? The reason I ask this question is that we can get all the...
  11. ABSGolf

Jin_xianjun WITB

Dang those Apex irons are clean! :love:
  12. ABSGolf

WTB (UK) Cleveland VAS Irons

Hey Everyone! I'm looking for a full set of Cleveland VAS Irons (Yes, I know they are quite the odd design!) I have a Cleveland VAS #2 Iron, and want to get the rest of the set :D If there's anyone selling a set in the UK - please contact me :D
  13. ABSGolf

Show Off Your Putter Collection

B90 Putter 48" PING CRAZ-E 43" I'm a big fan of longer putters as you can see. I'm gonna move the B90 on, as I didn't like the central shaft position. But the Craz-E is gorgeous and buttery soft!
  14. ABSGolf

Full bag fitting — setting realistic expectations

The only advice I would give for fitting is don't be afraid to ask for the lofts of the clubs you are trying. I've heard a few horror stories of people "gaining distance" based on steeper lofts which haven't been mentioned and thought they were better :(
  15. ABSGolf

ABS Golf - WITB

Thank you :D Glad to be here!
Back