Recent content by Aemanuele

1. Aemanuele

THP Event in NY Next Season???????

Who would love to see a THP tour event in NY next season???? I know I surely would love it. I would totally get involved to make this happen. I am always involved in all of the construction golf outings in the NY area. If there is any interest by the Club please say so and we can make it...
  2. Aemanuele

2013 Morgan Cup

Hello all past and future Morgan Cup participants. New to. Site the and just becoming active in some forums. Does anyone know how many THP members ( roughly ) actually submit entries? I think this is an amazing opportunity THP has given to the lucky few selected!!!! For an amateur golfer...
  3. Aemanuele

Setting up my bag in profile

Anyone on can do a quick run thru how to set up my bag. I think its a great add to a profile with your bag and especially with the logos. Help this newbie please. Thanks
  4. Aemanuele

club fitting

I have only played with stock clubs. Being 5'6" im thinking I should really get fitted because my irons are really toes up due to my height. Question 1 - can Calaway X22's be fitted Question 2 - how much should it coat ti fit a set of irons Thanks
  5. Aemanuele

play a fade, was left all day yesterday

I play a small fade, but I was left all day yesterday. Don't know what I was doing to be left all day. Any tips on correcting?
  6. Aemanuele

Saying hello to all.

Hello All, Joined the site a little while back and im finally on now learning how to use all of the features. Wish me luck All Augie from NY
Back