Recent content by Afizzle2100

1. Afizzle2100

The 50 best BEER cities in America

As someone who lives in the Indianapolis area, I will say the brewery selection is phenomenal in the area. Sun King, Upland, For day Ray are my favorites. Although the list they are pulling from extends out to like 30 miles out so not sure if that’s fair. Good to know I have something to look...
  2. Afizzle2100

Golf Leagues: Putt out or Allow Gimmies?

No gimmies are “allowed” in our league. My partner and I always putt ours out regardless if it’s given or not. However we have some very high caps in our league and quite frankly I think it’s more about fun than it is about winning. So if they are putting for 8 from a foot and a half I’ll...
  3. Afizzle2100

Tour Event 2021 Wells Fargo Championship

I know it’s part of it but I would never be used to some dude holding his cell camera right in my daughters face. that guy wasn’t reaching over the railing and I won’t get after him too hard, that’s just something I would never be okay with no matter my celebrity lol.
  4. Afizzle2100

With pressure like this I would miss this putt 70% of the time :LOL:
  5. Afizzle2100

That was roasted
  6. Afizzle2100

I do not think taking the penalty is the right play here. I know you don’t wanna chunk back in the creek, but that really takes away the margin of error
  7. Afizzle2100

Completely agree
  8. Afizzle2100

You could just tell when Rory was chugging that water he was feeling nerves. I still think he has control of this even if that is him in the water. Mitchell needs to put some pressure on him here.
  9. Afizzle2100

Did Faldo really just say that “I’m sure Poppy likes the big dog” :LOL:
  10. Afizzle2100

Phil with a kind blowing +7 4 rounds after being -6 and leading after round 1. He really got my hopes up thinking he could contend in this one.
  11. Afizzle2100

The appalled gasp from the crowd on that Rahm pond toss was comical lol
  12. Afizzle2100

How was your golf game when you were 13 years old?

All about fun. the best I had ever shot to that point was a 44. not sure if I had ever broken 100. This is all playing from the correct tees. that's absolutely unreal.
  13. Afizzle2100

That’s killer. I had zalatoris,day, and Fowler all on my fantasy team 😢
  14. Afizzle2100

i thought it was a joke at first, then I was like oh he’s serious lol

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in