1. afwcardinal

Edel Black Friday

Definitely giving this a look.
  2. afwcardinal

What are you drinking?

Yuengling Flght!
  3. afwcardinal

New Testing Area at Cobra Golf HQ

That is pretty cool. Would be awesome to spend some time in there.
  4. afwcardinal

Official Rant of the Day

Daughter was coming back from visiting friends at college, she graduated last spring. She called me and said her vehicle was acting strange, then just lost all power and she parked on the side of the highway. Had to have her get it towed to a shop near where she broke down. Wife and I had to...
  5. afwcardinal

Will You Get Fit For Your Next Driver?

Definitely looking to get fit and get a new driver this spring. Actually never had a fitting at the top of my bag, irons and wedges only.
  6. afwcardinal

How did you get into golf

Married a superintendent's daughter. Had never played until we were engaged. Thought I might should learn the game some.
  7. afwcardinal

New Cell Phone Case

This does me no good whatsoever. I saw when this was first posted and thought, big NO. Last week I had a hole punched in my phone right into the center of the camera lens on the phone. It looked like a bullet hole dead in the center of the lens. Luckily it was only the glass portion of the...
  8. afwcardinal

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Very excited to follow this one. Really hoping to get some Edel into my bag this season. Really like what they have going.
  9. afwcardinal

Biggest thing hurting your game currently?

Actually playing. Health issues, or should I say injuries have hampered me the past 5-6 years. Almost quit the game all together. Played a round with a friend from work and decided I really wanted to get back to playing. Started taking lessons almost monthly and was ready to start hitting...
  10. afwcardinal

What apparel brand fits you the best?

Bobby Jones apparel is one of my favorites right now. Need to find some deals soon. Also like Peter Millar, but haven't picked up anything of theirs in some time.
  11. afwcardinal

Golf gloves

Just received a HIRZL glove I ordered. Forgot how much I like this glove. I go thru gloves quite often hitting at the range during the summer. I normally use FJ Weather Soft and have 4 old ones hanging on my bag that I rotate thru during my range sessions. This should eliminate that problem.
  12. afwcardinal

20% more accurate or 20% more distance?

Accuracy for me. In the fairway and closer to the hole would be ideal.
  13. afwcardinal

Have You Used Turo Before?

Have used Turo multiple times. Have always had great experience with it. Used a rental car company last trip and that will be my last experience with them if possible. Some great rental options on Turo. Cars are generally cleaner and in better shape than rental companies, in my experience.
  14. afwcardinal

Your Peak Height?

I remember you talking about this a number of years ago. You had a few THPers hit balls on the range to see what their peak height actually was versus what they thought. I know that after playing Texas golf for many years and then trying to play Florida golf, I had to learn to get a higher peak...
Back