Recent content by ahh2fly

1. ahh2fly

Energy Athletic Golf

What do you think of this? I find it hard to believe you can feel a difference, but I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts. Check out their website at: http://www.wearenergy.com/ Let me know what you think or if you have any experience with this technology.
  2. ahh2fly

Playing Hubbard Golf Course at Hill Air Force Base in Layton, Utah

I have an 11:44 a.m. tee time with three of my aunts today at: Hubbard Golf Course We plan to play 18 and then go out to dinner afterward. I'll take some pictures and post them on here. I've played out there quite a few times. The jets are usually flying on Fridays and so the whole round is...
  3. ahh2fly

Golfsmith Opens First Location in D.C. Market at Tysons Corner

Golfsmith in D.C. Is anyone in the D.C. area going to attempt to go here this weekend? I wrote to my mom and told her to get over there and see what they have to offer. I've never been in a Golfsmith store. Next time I visit my mom in D.C., WE ARE GOING! $40,000 worth of giveaways happening...
  4. ahh2fly

Paragliding

Anyone ever tried paragliding? There is quite a large community here in Utah that does it, and I'm really interested in learning. But I'm kind of scared. Caution, my iPhone is tapped.
  5. ahh2fly

Greg Norman -- Elevate Dad's Game Sweepstakes

Don't know if you guys have heard about this Greg Norman sweepstakes yet or not, but here is where you can enter to win a Range Rover and a TaylorMade driver: http://www.gregnormanestateswine.com/greg-norman-sweepstakes.php
  6. ahh2fly

Cool Interview with Paul Azinger by Fred Persinger, Bob Friend and Ken Tackett

http://www.wvmetronews.com/sports.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=44978 (Listen to audio for full interview.) Lots of great topics discussed: 1. Champions Tour 2. Motorcycle Accident 3. Being Prepared 4. Career 5. Ryder Cup Captain vs. Winning Major Title 6. Discussion on Being Captain (Side...
  7. ahh2fly

Platonic Possibilities?

Do you think it’s possible for a man and a woman to be platonic friends, or do you think there is still some kind of attraction there? Maybe an attraction that will never be acted on, but an attraction all the same? And, is that attraction only one-sided or would it need to come from both...
  8. ahh2fly

Dan Forsman - Utah Golf Association Hall of Fame

Dan Forsman is going to be inducted into the Utah Golf Hall of Fame on May 11th and my sister and I are going to go for the ceremony since it is open to the public. He is married to one of my best friend's cousins (Trudy) and I was able to walk and chat with her last year at Sahalee while we...
  9. ahh2fly

Men Only Places

What's wrong with Augusta having men only as members? Why can't guys have places to go without women. And women places without men. Sheesh. What's the big freakin' deal? Get over it. We are different!!!
  10. ahh2fly

Obsessed with Fred Couples

I am fascinated with Fred Couples. Have been for years. His swing is smooth and artistic. He is amazingly-beautiful and just gets better with age. And I can't help but be obsessed.
  11. ahh2fly

Lessons at The Golf Lab

I had a lesson at The Golf Lab in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah with Corey Badger on Tuesday after work. I learned so much from him and seeing myself on video really helped me to understand what I needed to work on. I felt like I looked ridiculous, but when I looked at the video, I realized I...
Back