1. Ajcoop20

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Thanks that’s my PB Muskie 52.5x25
  2. Ajcoop20

Down to a 15.6 today 😁😁😁
  3. Ajcoop20

actually had me at net 64 haha, i told my buddy thats probably the lowest net ill ever see. for some reason it rounded up to 18 from 17.4 (grint)
  4. Ajcoop20

that would be a dream come true haha. ill be happy if i can consistently shoot 85 or under
  5. Ajcoop20

Playing in the Cold?

firstlite merino wool base layer, i highly reccommend it, i use it primarily for my fall/winter deerhunting, snowmobiling, and early season fishing. But its not restrictive, snug fitting, and really keeps you warm
  6. Ajcoop20

they are sauuuuuuuucy, i added a 4i with a the recoil shaft as well, threw my stupid pxg hybrids in the basement, added the 4i and a 5w
  7. Ajcoop20

Im fairly long off the tee (256 avg on shot scope) but today they were landing in the fairway, and not putting me in trouble, I was also hitting those 6 footers for par that i miss a lot and get bogeys on. but the biggest upside is making nice solid iron shots, instead of hitting crappy second...
  8. Ajcoop20

did it with the jpx 923 pro's i got from you, must have left some good juju on them!
  9. Ajcoop20

im interested to see what it does to my handicap. dont know if i shot so far under if i run up against some sort of a cap or not.
  10. Ajcoop20

I think you're right! im going to florida tomorrow (pre planned) but im using it as a celebration haha
  11. Ajcoop20

What would you shoot at Augusta?

if i played every lost ball as a lateral penatly maybe 120 lol
  12. Ajcoop20

Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4
  13. Ajcoop20

Course we played today might have had JB running it

oof that place looks like a goat ranch. im assuming its a warm season grass that isnt out of dormancy yet?
  14. Ajcoop20

"hanger" system

just picked up a hanger training aid, and what looks like a nerf football in a kit at a garage sale i stumbled into looking for tools. bought the whole thing for a buck. Daughter had softball practice today at a local park, so i took the shag bag, the hanger and the clubs and stuck it on a 48*...
  15. Ajcoop20

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

I hate mats so much that I looked into grow lights to grow turf to hit off indoors in the winter
Back