1. A

Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Invitational Portland

Seemed like YouTube viewership was down compared to the first tournament
  2. A

How’s the YouTube viewership compared to the first tournament
  3. A

Tour Event 2022 KPMG Women's PGA Championship

Was it just me or was the TV coverage way better than what we get for the PGA tournaments
  4. A

Haha that's what I assumed but was hoping someone else had already done the work for me:LOL:
  5. A

Who got cut to make room for the new players?
  6. A

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Who got cut from the LIV to make room for the new players? Sucks for them
  7. A

$20m purses - 8 events Top 50 in FedEx points...

If it’s 54 holes i agree otherwise no
  8. A

You mean the younger crowd wasn't clamoring for 11 segments on Ouimet :LOL: I had never heard of Ouimet before this weekend and now I honestly hate the guy :ROFLMAO:
  9. A

The tour 100% needs to make changes and I hope they do, however, many of these changes I don't think will really move the needle when the LIV is offering insane money, which the PGA can't do.
  10. A

US Open Coverage Criticism

I hate hate hate commercials and would love to see less of them, but less commercials probably means less revenue and less to the players, which is 100% fine with me, but the players probably won't like that.
  11. A

I don't think it matters what the tour changes as long as the Saudi's are throwing around insane amounts of money players will leave and take the cash
  12. A

No one that joined already and played the first tournament moved the needle for me, but these 4 are a totally different story...:oops:
  13. A

Maybe im misremembering or things have changed but I could have swore there used to be a decent offseason for the tour. By the replies im guessing that is not currently the case.
  14. A

I don't believe he ever said that but if they were truly interested in coexisting they should have tried to schedule their events so it didn't compete with a pga tournament, allowing the players to play where they want without conflicting events. If the tour still resisted then go scorched earth...
  15. A

I agree i wish things had been handled better from both sides, however, similar to the PGA stance, the LIV had no intention of co-existing either.
Back