Recent content by aknow

1. A

The Masters is in a slump

You've got it backwards. Typical tour events leading to minus 25 and drive sand wedge on every hole is boring.
  2. A

Men's pro golf is in a deep rut. That the PGA would allow behavior such as Phoenix, and sell out to Arabs is mind blowing. I miss Tiger's emotion and energetic smile. Watching him limp and grimace isn't boring, it's pathetic. Scotty is like that metal robot on the driving range. Pure...
  3. A

More like a death spiral. Move the tour to Dubai.
  4. A

Elite group of racists? Boring entitled tour, mens that is. About as exciting as constipation, and announcers are Ancient, irrelevant.
  5. A

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Is it the players lack of personality or the white bread and mayonnaise gallery? This Masters was a snooze fest except for the wind on Friday. Congrats Mr. Scheffler. Your bag is cool.
  6. A

Morikawa has the best looking bag on tour.
  7. A

Watching for 2 days now, and I haven't seen a single person of Color in the gallery? Tiger Woods looks miserable, don't know what he's trying to accomplish. Even his golf bag advertises another toxic product. I really don't want to remember the great Tiger Woods struggling and wincing to...
  8. A

Tiger is back! And now out

Because the tour players are unlikable, boring, entitled. And the old women announcers have nothing creative nor productive to talk about besides shot tracker technology. Maybe hire some people with personalities to announce these funerals?
  9. A

There is so much good golf being played on the tours these days… why do I find my interest waning…?

I've completely lost interest in the PGA tour. I see a bunch of spoiled male brats ruining the only game left that has a level of honesty, integrity and spirituality. I grew up a block away from Riviera CC and won't even watch the Genesis, although I played college golf there 2-3x per week...
  10. A

Have you ever played in a ProAm?

Once at PGA West, Bob Hope, late '80's. Don Trump was in our group. He has a masterful foot wedge.
  11. A

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

And that's too bad for golf.
  12. A

One of the greatest players in history, can hit a drive 450 yards. When did this stop being about a sport called Golf?
  13. A

Trivial, grow up
  14. A

I've been following golf since the early 1960's. The coverage on TV is basically unwatchable, and an annoyance to listen to. An amazing collection of Talented male and female pro golfers, who seem to let others bastardize their profits, and offer a consistently terrible media product. I think...
  15. A

Just like 80% of contributions to American Cancer Society, goes to affluent losers to have fancy dinners, field trips, and get fatter, more corrupt.
Back