Recent content by allsportscoach

1. A

Glasses

Appreciate you all I’ll talk to my optometrist
  2. A

Glasses

Thanks so much keep it coming I can play without them I see fine distance wise but what I’ve notice messing around at the house my alignment is better with bi focals I’ll look into these suggestions send me more
  3. A

Glasses

I finally got bi focals been wearing readers at work for awhile I haven’t played golf in them but I’m reading be almost impossible and I’m asking what are my options? I see something about distance glasses but I don’t understand anything about them any help appreciated
  4. A

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Got my eleven milled in love how it feels and putt ball off the face but is lighter then my eleven from last year I did order the wrong grip needed the over size and only thing disappointing about was the sticker on the shaft was off glue didn’t stay on
  5. A

Cleveland CBX ZipCore Wedges

My 54 pulled off two great flop shots today in a tournament not my choice of shots but sometimes you have to try it close enough I could make par on both love this wedge
  6. A

The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood

I’ve got one on the way been using a five wood but always been a hybrid guy but needed more distance this sounds like in the middle of what I’ve looking for
  7. A

2023 Cleveland CBX Full-Face 2 Wedges

Cbx wedges are the best and more and more people need to try them I’m a believer since day one they came out I can hit all kinds of shots that I couldn’t before with a wedge feel confidence trust means so much
  8. A

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Love my 923 hm looks feel distance control confidence
  9. A

Putter you just can’t quit?

Rife two bar blade got three or four of them wish I had a new one I’m using a new rife but just isn’t the same going to try spider gtx But please rife make me some new ones thanks
  10. A

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Just order the x haven’t seen it or hit in person but oh well with the trade in and reward points which I didn’t realize I had to good of deal to pass up
  11. A

Anyone notice a seam appearing on ZStar?

I believe it needs to be fixed it wasn’t in the old original ones and hopefully it’s fixed in the new edition cosmetic looks bad when playing
  12. A

Anyone notice a seam appearing on ZStar?

This is exactly what I was talking about it maybe be fine but doesn’t look good at all I’ve got four more dozens and then I bought this years edition I’ll see how they do love the ball not changing I use to buy used z stars never seen a problem with cosmetic or seam problem until last few years...
  13. A

2021 Srixon Z-Star and 2021 Z-Star XV Golf Balls

Wonder where we can get a answer may just have to call them wonder if there is a srixon rep On here
  14. A

2021 Srixon Z-Star and 2021 Z-Star XV Golf Balls

Has anyone notice the seem crease on the ball I notice on old models but they was old then I notice out of box on older models then I got this year models and seem is there and can feel where been put together I love the ball played with yellow z star xv for least 10’years thanks I’m just...
  15. A

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver

Yes mine came today from Indiana had no idea about that feels and looks good rain everywhere hopefully get to hit it this weekend got the 13.5 regular
Back