Recent content by AlohaHacker

1. AlohaHacker

CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

It's gotta be my Epic Max LS driver! I have never had such confidence at the tee box this beast takes whatever swing I throw at it!
  2. AlohaHacker

Total vs. Carry

I tend to focus more on tee shots for total distance, but I will know the carry just incase of any force carries. Irons and wedges 100% carry
  3. AlohaHacker

Do you go straight to the course with a new club?

Just finished the round and I must say I am glad I took her out really highlighted the ease of hitting a 5w
  4. AlohaHacker

Ideally I would like to do this, but today it looks like she is getting the trial by 🔥
  5. AlohaHacker

My man I dig your style, but on the other hand does that mean it goes right back if she performs poorly?
  6. AlohaHacker

I just got a new 5 wood from CPO that came in last night and I am debating taking it out with no range time for today's round. So I figured I'd ask what would you do?
  7. AlohaHacker

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Just hit the forged tecs at my local golf shop. Didn't think I needed new irons but wow were these awesome!
  8. AlohaHacker

Having phone conversations at the gym?

Die. In. A. Fire.
  9. AlohaHacker

Having phone conversations at the gym?

I usually have my music in so I can't hear any conversations, but I get it life happens you need to take a phone call by all means take your phone call. on the other hand after If youre taking more then 5 mins of a machine it's common courtesy to at least vacate.
  10. AlohaHacker

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Playing the EPIC MAX LS The forgiveness paired with that perfect spin window allows me to hit straight bombs.
  11. AlohaHacker

Who would you credit for getting you started in golf...?

Gonna have to credit covid for this one, that and my dad retiring so we can actually spend some time together doing something we both can enjoy for a long time.
  12. AlohaHacker

Divot debate again

Imo the fairway is supposed to be a reward for hitting a shot and I don't see how a divot that is not meant to be there being any different then if your ball rested on a sprinkler head. I think it's a spirit of the rule vs a literal translation of a rule debate.
  13. AlohaHacker

Do you always birdie (or have your best holes) the same holes, or is it fairly random?

Good holes are usually no rhyme or reason but I will say my bad holes tend to stay the same lol.
Back