Recent content by AMart

1. AMart

Edel SMS Irons

Your SMS 7 iron felt great…I’m gonna need a better yardage from your rangefinder next time, lol!
  2. AMart

Stitch Golf Goes Off Course

My mystery box of polos arrived today! I’m excited to try them out in the thick of Midwest humidity tomorrow. Fit is very nice and the collar is perfect, added bonus for the button.
  3. AMart

Off Course: The 2023 US Open

Thanks buddy!
  4. AMart

Callaway Paradym Night Mode

@Canadan I read the thread title and thought this was in reference to our 3 holes of “night” golf last night, lol. All black Paradym will be pretty sweet.
  5. AMart

Terry Koehler Goes Off Course

Been pondering a new 58 degree…need to read up on the testing thread. I can think of many high face misses that would seem to benefit from an Edison wedge As always, Off Course is the highlight of my Friday workday!
  6. AMart

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 Budget Golf Championship with Bag Boy

You better Fedex those Paradyme irons home tomorrow!
  7. AMart

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Built up the UW I got for Christmas with a Kusala white (driver shaft cut down over several builds) at the Canadan custom shop last week. It’s something special…after a mediocre drive on a long par 4 I managed to find the green in 2 thanks to this club. @Canadan yells back “UW?” …he knew!
  8. AMart

Canadan and Jdtox Weekend of Golf

Canadan and jdtox Gotta know how my man Scooby45 putted today? Should I be dusting off the putting green base so it’s ready for him?
  9. AMart

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I would’ve taken so much of your money if I could do that!
  10. AMart

The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ll pick some up from the store today, lol. Also, my wife saw the bottles in the trash the next day and was very curious why I had taken them.
  11. AMart

Tag a THPer

I got some Fireball here if you’re interested, lol
  12. AMart

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Glad I managed to weasel my way out of that embarrassment, lol.
  13. AMart

The Greenside Wedge Game

Those where the days. I remember a few times where we didn’t hit a single ball on the range. Short game was really dialed in back then.
  14. AMart

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

XB and XD looking good! Been a few years since I’ve gotten a new driver...may change this year.
Back