Recent content by Anders73

1. A

Fairway mats

Just been told by my club that from monday we have to use mats on the fairways and around the greens due to the state of the course after a summer of rain. Wondered if anyone could recommend a mat that's small and easy to attach on and off my bag/trolley?
  2. A

Driver shaft fitting questions

I love the shafts in my Mashies and was thinking of ordering a similar shaft for my driver but have a couple of questions 1) Am I wrong to assume that just because I love them in my hybrids it will also be right for my driver? 2) As I have an adjustable driver do I need a special type of shaft...
  3. A

Pink G20 Driver

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/hotlist365/2012/04/you-can-buy-bubbas-driver--sam.html Oh, now that is very tempting......
  4. A

Garmin Approach G6

I could tell from just 1 round that it made a difference to my game, I was making much more informed club choices and consequently more GIR.....or at least the right length if not the right line! :smile-big:
  5. A

Garmin Approach G6

A brief update, finally got on the course yesterday after a 2 week break for illness! Battery - Played 18 holes and had no problems at all but I'm damned if I can even see a battery indictator to tell how much I have left! Screen - The touchscreen seemed very odd but only for scoring. The + -...
  6. A

Garmin Approach G6

First impressions of my G6 Looks - Wow, it's small. Not quite sure what I was expecting size wise but it's definitely smaller. Looks lovely with a nice gloss finish and on the UK version we get a carabina clip rather than a belt clip which looks cool but I think I'd have preferred the belt clip...
  7. A

Garmin Approach G6

Mine is arriving today, can't wait to test it out after that review :clap:
  8. A

Garmin Approach G6

My father-in-law would agree, personally this looks about the perfect size for me but will pass full judgement when it's delivered to my door!!
  9. A

Garmin Approach G6

Right, in the UK this is being released on March 1st at American Golf only.......hmmm, £329, not cheap
  10. A

Garmin Approach G6

No fees, looks lovely and I'm getting one as soon as they come out and will do a review on it if someone doesn't beat me to it Waterproof, record average club distances, lay-up arcs, keep scores for 4 players Essentially, I don't see why I should have to continue to pay an annual fee
  11. A

If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

I was purely wondering as if hadn't discovered THP I would almost certainly have saved myself a fortune on clubs and equipment and now I still don't have quite the bag I now want Ping i20 irons, fully fitted with custom shafts R11s Driver fitted with custom shaft 3x Cleveland 588 custom wedges...
  12. A

Ping and custom fit for wedges

Currently having a bit of a disgreement with Ping over their European edict of not selling any clubs online. I have their G15 irons and so I know my lie angle, shaft flex and want to by a wedge to the same set up but I can't do it online, I have to go to a shop! Is it the same in the US?
  13. A

Garmin Approach G6

25,000+ is a lot of courses!! All of the courses within a 20 mile radius (i.e the one's I would usually play) are on it. There is a webpage that lists all the courses currently available
  14. A

Garmin Approach G6

Well for 1 thing it's 100x better looking than the G5. Have trawled around the net the only date I can find is Golfsmiths saying shipping on 29th February. I was going to go for re-released Upro MX or S1 watch but think I'll find out more about this one first
  15. A

Garmin Approach G6

Has anyone at THP tried one or got an official release date on this? Was on the Garmin website checking out the S1 watch I was considering getting when noticed a bit about the G6...it looks great! https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=105648&ra=true
Back