Recent content by AndersonRains

1. AndersonRains

Treadmills

We have the newer (smaller) Peloton Tread and love it.
  2. AndersonRains

Best Spikeless Golf Shoes?

Follow up question - does anyone know if there's anywhere you can buy/try on True Linkswear shoes? I am assuming the answer is no where but figured I'd ask. I went to PGA Superstore this weekend and really liked the Ecco S-Three.
  3. AndersonRains

Ted Lasso

Does anyone?
  4. AndersonRains

Ted Lasso

I’ve never met anyone who’s watched this show and not liked it. Problem is most people don’t believe me when I tell them how great it is. Wish they released them all at once though. Episodes are too short for a once a week series.
  5. AndersonRains

I'm really liking the Ecco's after a couple mentions here. Maybe I need a couple pairs of different brands for research purposes :unsure::cool:
  6. AndersonRains

I'm eyeing the sport as well.. September/October wait time is the only downside
  7. AndersonRains

Ah damn I wish I didn't see this because now I want them but they are $$$$
  8. AndersonRains

Flat Land or Undulation?

North-Atlanta... Undulation
  9. AndersonRains

I like the look of those RS-G. Officially a contender.
  10. AndersonRains

Both the Asics and Coastals look nice! Good to know about the LUX. I'm attracted to the TRUE brand right now just because they look to easily transition into a lifestyle shoe off the course as well. Just don't want to sacrifice function for look.
  11. AndersonRains

Great to hear.. Have you tried their Knit line?
  12. AndersonRains

Looking to pick up a pair of spikeless shoes for at home use when hitting off a mat and also to wear to the range, maybe even wear for a round here and there. So many options out there these days - any good recommendations? I like the look of the TRUE Linkswear Knit II, just a little worried...
  13. AndersonRains

Crumbl cookies yay or nay?

Umm yes

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in