Recent content by Andyg156

1. A

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just bought a L.A.B Mezz 1 putter, now need to move one if my Evnroll's Be good to see if the hype is what they say! Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  2. A

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Only had it since Sept 2020 and didn't realise that. Thank you. I often wondered why there was two bits that needed pushing in. Bit like why is there a red knurled cap on my S62 watch. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  3. A

Just back in UK after two weeks in Orlando. Picked up some great deals in Ross stores , especially for gold shoes n belts. But best purchase was these Under Armour sift spike shoes for under $60 Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  4. A

Sirry to drag up, but windering how has it lasted. I'm interested in one, would you recommend ? Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  5. A

That was the help I needed. Thanks for the pointer. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  6. A

Outstanding that sounds like my issue. Will give it a blast today. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  7. A

I've had mine now since Sept 2020 and today it started pulling left . Even when the front wheels are off the ground. Anyone had that issue before and what was the outcome (new clutch). Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  8. A

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks v much. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  9. A

Beginner irons recommendations

Golf bidder is good, but so is Facebook marketplace, especially if it can save you on postage. In regards to irons I would stick with what you have and look at having better choice of wedges in your bag, ( 50/54/58 in my case) and some fairly decent fairway woods and a putter would be my...
  10. A

I had the same issue earlier this week. The lubricant trick worked well for me too. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  11. A

Garmin Approach R10

That could be it. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  12. A

Garmin Approach R10

Thank you, no idea how my search missed that. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  13. A

Garmin Approach R10

Has anyone used the Garmin R10 yet? I am thinking this maybe my 2022 purchase. I've spent well too much on golf stuff this year . I did do a quick search on here and didn't see it mentioned anywhere. If it has been please point me in the right direction. Thanks Sent from my SM-G986B using...
  14. A

Gogogo Sport VPro GS24 Laser Rangefinder Review

I've just ordered a Motocaddy Pro 3000 for a fair chunk of cash more, but was looking at Gogogo which here in UK IS only £91.50. My choice was mainly decided on better waterproof level and it fits to my motocaddy M7 . Fingers crossed I've chosen wisely. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  15. A

What is your highest lofted wedge?

Taylormade 58 Hi Toe wide Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Back