Recent content by AndyL0711

1. AndyL0711

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @ddec and @skigolfmike
  2. AndyL0711

Will Tiger win again?

I'm sure if listed somewhere, but how many players are actually using a cart?
  3. AndyL0711

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Good take. Captain caveman (marsh) has been a very nice surprise. Cass is really starting to scare me. He is such a good player, I can't imagine him just dropping off so bad so fast. He has to be close to being benched. I think if they had any left handed options, he would be. It might be...
  4. AndyL0711

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Floppy disk ball marker is pretty cool
  5. AndyL0711

Another good pitching performance for the Phillies. The pitching is definitely carrying the team right now. 12th in runs but 3rd in runs against. Most would have thought it would be the opposite. So what changes first: Do the bats come around or does the pitching come back to earth?
  6. AndyL0711

Will Tiger win again?

Do they ride golf carts on the senior tour?
  7. AndyL0711

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

8. AndyL0711

Trea Turner is an absolute stud!!! I'm expecting a HUGE year from him
  9. AndyL0711

What are you drinking?

Sweet but pretty tasty
  10. AndyL0711

It was snowballs...get it right 😆 🤣 😂
  11. AndyL0711

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

I love how south park takes shots at everyone and everything. They don't play BS politics.
  12. AndyL0711

Anything you want but has to be a series. This includes streaming series like game of thrones, the sopranos or the wire
  13. AndyL0711

I know this has come up before but I'm sitting here and Frasier came on. Made me start thinking of my all-time top tv shows. List your top 5 and ONLY TOP 5. Listing only 5 is hard. Does not have to be in order. Mine after a little thinking Seinfeld Frasier Family guy Southpark Star trek...
Back