Recent content by annsguy

1. annsguy

Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

Odd move for Mizuno. Doesn't seem to fit.
  2. annsguy

Puma signs Vikto Hovland to shoe only deal

Puma announced signing Viktor Hovland to a shoe only deal. He has been wearing Ignite Articulate's for a year with no formal agreement.
  3. annsguy

Wilson Golf, Where's the White Rope Hat

I have for years. It's not on the golf or apparel site.
  4. annsguy

Luggage - Soft sided or Hard Sided?

I use hard. I help my mother in law with her soft sided. Don't like it.
  5. annsguy

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

In the case of Wilson Rick's review and comments might cause someone to give it a try. Wilson's had issues getting placement in-store and getting people to try. Perhaps if ithey are ok for Shiels then others will give it a go.
  6. annsguy

2023 - 2024 College Basketball Thread

I live in NC but bleed UK Blue. They had to turn away 5000 people. They filled Rupp for a press conference. Yes, players will transfer and things will be different but Pope will field a team. He had a fine team at BYU. Cal's not a snake but he did wear out his welcome. He was always saying this...
  7. annsguy

Pocket polo yes or no?

Don't mind a pocket. It just needs to stay sharp after it goes through the washing machine.
  8. annsguy

Will Tiger win again?

He won't but what a list of accomplishments he's left for us to enjoy. The injuries have mounted and even he can't beat father time.
  9. annsguy

The Masters is in a slump

I kept waiting for a move from someone but it never came. Scottie was the only reason to watch along with the kid from Sweden. I loved his attitude. The greens didn't have the normal Masters green look. I kept thinking my tv's color was messed up.Even Vern's last call not as awesome because the...
  10. annsguy

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Super happy to see the respect you and GG have for the team. Says everything. The best ideas come when everyone is happy. Looks like you have that handled.
  11. annsguy

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I can't think of a worse place to try to be different. Jason used to look great back in his Adidas apparel days. I wonder who he believes in who said to him. "That looks great". It would have made me self conscious to wear apparel so far from the norm.
  12. annsguy

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

Not the first time he's like Wilson irons. Also, wasn't he one of the judges for the second year of Driver V Driver.
  13. annsguy

Wilson Golf, Where's the White Rope Hat

Wilson put a great looking white rope hat on one of the kids who won the Good-Good tourney in Phoenix. They have not brought it to market yet. With all the good stuff they are doing it makes sense to want folks to be walking billboards for your brand. WTH.
  14. annsguy

Wilson Staff Model Blade and CB Irons

JMan’s not wrong. I travel the South for work and many shops don’t support Wilson. Hopefully that changes. A couple of our favorite scribes at THP have had positive things to say about Wilson of late. Can’t buy em if they ain’t there.
  15. annsguy

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

I have played several of the prior versions of their wedges. I will be buying these but want to see what loft and bounce i need.
Back