Recent content by archery68

1. A

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Those p7mc’s are some great looking irons. I currently play 790’s. Before that ping i20’s. When I go to my fitting I’m going with an open mind and leave with whatever feels the best. Good luck with your new mc’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

I am in the market for some new irons and going to get set up for a fitting. I really like the looks of the blueprints and want to give them a try but damn they are proud of them. Going to try TM p7mc, Srixon zx7 mkii, and blueprint s. Might get a mixed set of cb and mb irons. These pings look...
  3. A

Best Equipment Acquisition in the Last Two or Three Years

For me it’s been a new Seemore platinum m6 SS Putter. I am a self described crappy putter!!! Now I am a decent putter. This putter is less busy looking down at address. Not missing near as many shorter putts now. Easy to align and easy to bring straight back and straight through. Sent from my...
  4. A

Your Underrated Budget Ball

Wilson staff zips and callaway super soft for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

For Those Who Improved Their Mental Game - How'd You Do It?

I was not focused and would get mad at my crappy play in the past. I used to always be in a hurry to get to the course and couldn’t wind down and relax and enjoy it. Go go go!! Not concentrating!!! In the past I had what I consider a stressful job. Had lots of employees and lots of...
  6. A

What part of your game will you be working on in 2022?

My Chipping!!! It’s terrible around the greens and costs me lots of strokes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Do you use the same flex..???

Yes I do. I have stiff flex in all if my clubs. The only thing that used to be different is I used a xstiff in my driver. I’m using a stiff now. With that said, only my irons 4-Gap, have the same weighted shafts. Of course they don’t way the same because they are different lengths. I have...
  8. A

2022 Golf Course Memberships

Already payed my membership for next year at the city owned municipal course. It’s just nine holes but has great greens and t boxes. Fairways are getting better. Just two city employees take care of it full time and they hire a summer seasonal to help mow. It’s a 5 minute drive from my house and...
  9. A

How frequently do you change your golf bag?

I’ve golfed for about 30 years now and I’m on my third bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

Your Favorite of 2021 - Balls

Chrome soft for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

WTB Cobra Bio Cell driver stiff shaft

Thank you. I found one from another member here. I think it will work, if not I will get with you. Thank you for your response. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

How much you asking for it shipped? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Looking for a stiff shaft for my bio cell driver. Am getting older and I’m thinking the xstiff is just to much now, would like to try a stiff flex in it. I would prefer the factory offering of the project x shaft but any would work, as long as it has the cobra adapter and would work on my bio...
  14. A

WTB: Cobra BioCell 3 wood Shaft

So I have not been on here nor played golf for right at 4 years. Going to try to get back in the game. Have acquired just a biocell 3 wood head minus shaft. I was given this head because it is a matching head to my driver. My question to everyone, is there anyone that would have the factory...
  15. A

Help choosing new wedge.

So I am a crappy wedge player. The more I can swing full on a shot the better I am. Not much finesse with me. Can't flop shots close to green and don't do any better with a 60 than I do with my 55. I think I am going to go with a 62 or 64. I have zero places where I live to go hit any clubs, any...
Back