A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah im from there... grew up in waimanalo then moved to san diego now im in virginia beach so the scenery has gotten worse and worse hahaha
    that's a great price, especially now that you don't have to pay anything extra to get the adaptor installed and such, hopefully you'll be hitting darts!
    That's good, does it have an adaptor already, or do you have to install one yourself? Glad you found the shaft you were looking for and hopefully not for too expensive either.
    ya i usually play a very slight fade and now its almost at a hook so its more then likely the weight you know going from a 1g at the toe to a 12g at the heel
    do you think the draw configuration is closing the face too early? you should switch the weights around for a fade bias and see what happens. maybe even get another 10g weight and make it neutral
    good lol, it's a nice putter cover, great conversation cover and there were only a few made so it's unique.

The crazy thing is that it's big, it should fit your putter nicely but it may take some adjustment to fit in a bag haha
    I hope so, I would definitely contact him and ask him about it, you may lose about an inch, but you should get some control and accuracy or something like that
    Hey man Smoot was offering me a Proforce V2 xstiff fairway wood, not sure if it's what you are looking for but you should contact him, maybe he can give you a good price on it
    i like the feel im just not consistent and i havent changed anything im hittin the irons awesome just spraying the driver
    ah I see dang that sucks about the price I hope you can find something that works, are you hating the blur at the moment?
    have you considered looking at the V2 with the R11 sleeve adaptor already installed? you may find a good shaft for a decent price on ebay. From what I understand, the Taylomade TP shafts are the real shafts with R11 atrwork, and they tend to go cheaper than the after market shafts. That's why I chose the TP blur over the stock blur because the TP blur was closer to the Fujikura Blur TS-65.

I'm glad you enjoyed the reviews in the ATV thread, there was a lot of work put into those reviews and all the testers did a great job. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Great job on those paintfills too they cam out great
    I went with the R11 TP Blur 65 s, I tried out a few of them like the regular blur, the Fujikura Motore F3, and the TP blur was the best for my swing since it's more of a smooth tempo swing-with the other shafts I was having a problem loading the shaft and squaring the face at impact.

what are you currently playing on your R11?
    that sounds really good, I'm glad they worked out for you, have you seen an improvement in accuracy or spin or anything of that sort?
    Hey thanks for the friend request, I appreciate it!

yes I'm still using my ATV wedge, I keep on trying to use the 58 xFT but I can't seem to find a use for it since the ATV basically lets me do everything that I wanted to do with the 58.

Are you playing ATVs or pondering a set?
    Go into settings at the top right and then look on the left side for "signature". That's where anything you want to show up can be edited (click the go advanced button on the lower right side so you can see a bigger window and more options). You will also notice that some put a witb "spoiler" around the information of your club set. This simply hides it until a user clicks on the button, then it is shown. The information I simply typed and you will use the smiley button (click more) to get the OEM logos. Hope this helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back