Recent content by Atom bomb

1. A

For Sale 2021 Pink Kushin 4 putter

I have a 2021 34" Ping Kushin 4 putter. Only played a couple rounds with it in the bag. Just don't like the feel of it and have since gone back to my Scotty. $180 shipped to your door.
  2. A

For Sale Cobra King Forged CB/MB 4-G

4-GW Cobra King Forged CB/MB set. Shafts are KBS C-taper 130g xs. with MCC grips. Shafts are +1/4" and lie is standard. Recently got a new set of mizuno's so no longer need these. $450 shipped
  3. A

Project X LS

Got to hit this shaft last week. I am a high ball/high spin player. On trackman, my current setup was yielding 7200 spin with around a 23-degree launch angle if I recall with my 7 iron. I currently play c taper 130s in cobra cb/mb. I was looking for something a little more forgiving as I...
  4. A

Looking for shaft recommendations

So I went through a CC long game fitting last week. The fitting was wonderful but as most people find the costs to build said clubs were much more than I can spend at this point in time. I am looking to piece things together and with ebay, pro shop credits, and the such I figured I would start...
  5. A

Relocation to Western Indiana

My job has me moving from Pennsylvania to Illinois. My family and I will be living in Terre Haute Indiana. Looking forward to playing some golf while in the surrounding area while in Indiana. Any other members in Terre Haute/Indianapolis area want to meet up for some golf send me a PM.
  6. A

FS Cobra King LTD Pro and Odyssey works 1W

I have a Cobra King LTD Pro with Stiff Aldila Rogue Black shaft. Shaft has the LTD (9-12) tip on it. In very good condition. $200 shipped Second item is a 33.5" odyssey works versa 1W putter with super stroke slim 3.0 grip in good to very good condition. Some minor scratching on the bottom...
  7. A

FS callaway x-forged (2013) 4-PW plus xforge 50* xflex kbs

I have a set of callaway x-forged for sale. Irons are 1 degree up and +1/2 inch. Shafts are 130g KBS ctaper xflex. Overall clubs are in good condition with normal wear and marks for forged irons. Grips have less than 10 rounds on them. I will also include a 50 degree xforge wedge. The...
  8. A

Scotty and Odyssey putters, and callaway wedge FS

**Odyssey has been sold. wedge is still available** Last item is a new 60 degree callaway mack daddy 2 tour grind 60* wedge. I ordered this to replace my 15 year old hogan 60* but just do no like the way it lays when opening the club. Standard length DG wedge shaft with dual compound golf...
  9. A

Indoor golf - best option for inside practice

So let me start by saying I am not expecting trackman results. I use to play a lot of golf, up until my twins were born. My father and I still played a fair amount and in 2013 he bought them golf clubs and we looked forward to taking them the next summer. Unfortunately he passed away very...
  10. A

Driver vs. 3 wood shaft

I was fitted for a stiff diamana ilima shaft for a titleist 913d3. I love the combination and picked up close to 30 yards. I now have a huge gap between my driver and 3 wood. My current 3 wood is a steel shafted 980f cut down just a bit. Is it typical that if I am fitted for a shaft in the...
  11. A

Anyone near Hershey want to play June 17?

Setting up a time for the Hershey Links in June 17th for around 4 o'clock. If anyone from harrisburg area or in Hershey for vacation and wants to play this course before it closes at year end let me know.
  12. A

A brief driver review and my final decision

I hit a lot club/shaft combos and the result just proves no two people are alike. After being convinced I would need an R1 with some Oban shaft to keep my spin numbers down, I found the best combo was a 9.5* titleist d3 with a diamana red shaft in stiff flex. i currently am still playing a...
  13. A

Hello from the sweetest place on Earth

Hi new to the forum located in the Hershey PA area. I have been reading for a month or so now and decided to join. I haven't gotten to play as much golf as I would like(but who does) but with twin 3 year olds I get out a fair amount. I get to play 1-2 times a week. I use to be a 100-150...
Back